Toribash
Jojo, what's all this about? The guy is obviously going to fail the app. Could you tell us what's so special that you saw in him? ;/
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
He seemed nice enough in MP, didn't give me any troble. I can not deny that his replays are shameful. I just saw them. He wanted to apply, and I thought he should give it a try. I didn't say he was special, nor did I think he would pass the application. Then again, I am pretty easy to win over.
Last edited by SuperJoJo; Jan 15, 2009 at 05:04 AM.
Hello

My name is nnaass and I am a black belt. I want to join this clan because I normally do the clan name in matches, and I know that this is one of the most famous wushu clan in TB. My favorite modes are: Classic, wushu and 49realtoriboxing. I have also some replays attached to this post

Thank you for reading
Attached Files
---- detian death fight.rpl (52.2 KB, 9 views)
----- Almost a mil.rpl (101.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Roronoa_VI; Jan 15, 2009 at 12:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by nnaass View Post
(...) I want to join this clan because I normally do the clan name in matches,

woot?

and I know that this is one of the most famous wushu clan in TB. (...)

with all due respect, that you showed us: then why didn't you post any wushu replay?

Besides I think you might not be on the proper level yet mate.

Thank you for reading

A pleasure... ;\
That are the only replays that i did because I just got the new version of toribash and I cannot post the wushu replays because they are in my old toribash folder and when i downloaded the new toribash, it automacially renews my old toribash folder and all my replays were gone. :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Then you shouldn't apply yet if you're aware of the fact that what you've got isn't your "best". Besides, you'd still need to "level up" on the way you post, and your general toribash knowledge - such as this: replays didn't disappear when you install the new toribash in the same folder. It just copies the default ones there, but it doesn't delete your old ones. They must be there somewhere between that default crap.

Overall score - Not Good Enough. (NGE)
1. Your name reminds me of ASS, as it is the quality you pertain to yourself.
Do NOT be expecting to join many clans with a name like that.

2. New toribash installs DO NOT DELETE previous replay folders, YOU DO.
Don't try that BS with other clans, there's gonna be someone who thinks twice

3. How do I know this? BECAUSE I'VE GONE THROUGH AT LEAST 8 VERSIONS.
Yea, so no, I'm almost willing to bet it's more of "I don't have replays" "Oh mebe brown nosing and kiss assing can get me in the most awesome of awesome clans!" "Relax ALL FOREVER BABY"

I'm fairly certain I've hit all the topics, on a side note your replays were pitiful. Come back once you've gained an ounce of skill.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
1. Your name reminds me of ASS, as it is the quality you pertain to yourself.
Do NOT be expecting to join many clans with a name like that.

2. New toribash installs DO NOT DELETE previous replay folders, YOU DO.
Don't try that BS with other clans, there's gonna be someone who thinks twice

3. How do I know this? BECAUSE I'VE GONE THROUGH AT LEAST 8 VERSIONS.
Yea, so no, I'm almost willing to bet it's more of "I don't have replays" "Oh mebe brown nosing and kiss assing can get me in the most awesome of awesome clans!" "Relax ALL FOREVER BABY"

I'm fairly certain I've hit all the topics, on a side note your replays were pitiful. Come back once you've gained an ounce of skill.

Superstar.

1. First thing, I'm proud of you speaking our mortal language, demon.
that's the way to go, missy. That's the way to go.

2. Your points were hillarious.

3. Though you were too crude about "ass kissing". Real ass kissing is kinda rare ;P, and "I know this is one of the most famous wushu clan in TB" isn't it, definitelly. It's true ;P.

Actually guy should be really "over-nice" with no reason nor point for me to take him as ass kisser. I see this accusation second time in a short period of time on my forums, and I don't agree with them both, dudes. Think about it. Maybe you haven't seen some REAL butt kissing, yet, but eh ;p, you confuse it for something more, decent. Real butt kissing ain't that common, imo, anyway. Some remarks are just sign of harmless respect, or a sign of loyalty, a want of commitment into a something that they show us they see as "great" and big. Like a clan here for example...

4. "Your replays are pitiful"!? Have some heart, demon o:. I'M SAYING IT!!! (so you're quite behind the border of deuceness now ;) )

Dudes seriously what's going on with you xO. Some RA-ssholness virus spreads here, or what? \;>
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 15, 2009 at 10:40 PM.
1. I always was a evil jackass, I just like relaxing more often than not.
Hence why I was in Evil and on occasions called the very epitome of Evil.

2. The stupidity of man inherently fills me with raw seething hatred. What can I say? It's a thing.
Kinda like how lol annoys the hell out of you.

3. For some reason, when i read his post before posting the first post it had more words to it and more ass kissing. That may, may not have been my brain Freaking out. Apologies for that.
The rest of it was totally meant and I do NOT take it back. Because... Well what heart? The only heart I've got is in reality because there are just too many retards on the internet.

On a side note, I'm gonna relax now, got me all wired just so I speak properly, jerkwad.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Oh well if some bitch came here and spammed "lol"s on the app, I'll hump him up big style, like you did, probably, but meaner ;P!