Toribash
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Artist? Interesting.
Put 3 examples of your work and describe yourself in a paragraph.
If I like them, my vote is yes.

Originally Posted by Piee View Post
Name: Danial
Belt:Brown
Qi: 746
Why you think you should join: Because many people said that [raku] is a very good clan... even my friend... *not a clan hopper*
Anything else: My real name is Danial and come from Brunei Darussalam... my gmt is +8 same as Eason *maybe not in the same country*... I'm 14 years old and I think nearly 2 years I play this game... my main acc is adzy20... I don't use that account because my cousin use it and scammed many people that I didn't know.I'm always check the forum.More than 10 times a day except if I got a family function or going for shopping.My rate for forum are 9/10.For ingame are 7/10.My previous clan are [Human][Fake][Killer][Wolves][Pulse][Hype][Shadow].About my alt,I only got 2 alt that is Cadbury and Oscorp.I not really good at making art.. But I can design because I'm taking Design & Technology.I also upload some of my single player replays for you guys to see how good or bad am I.I know my English is very terrible and I'm sorry about that.

No. Unfortunately you did NOT read the first post correctly and your English is rather bad.
Originally Posted by Draku View Post
Hello, my name is Draku. My current belt is Brown but if you saw me ingame you would know im not a real brown belt. My last account was PyroLotus and he was 2nd dan black belt. I am a good fighter and a lazy artist :P. By lazy artist i mean I only make art for myself and when I do it takes me ages for I tend to quit the project and return at a later date :P. I'm very friendly, unless im talking to trolls and what not, and fairly even tempered, again unless talking with trolls. I live in Wisconsin, I'm not exactly sure of my time zone but it's 9:25 AM at the moment, and I'm usually on from 5-9 PM every day, unless I have a lot of homework to do. I have much to offer the clan, as I have said above Im a good fighter and a personal artist but I can do more. I am a fair person and follow rules, I respect others rights and do not interfere with others rights. I have fairly good grammar, in my opinion at least, and my spelling is also fairly good, again in my opinion. I hope you judge my application fairly and that i get to become a member of raku.

~ sincerely Draku

Nice app. Your grammar and spelling are decent. But yea, good detail in your app. I say yes.
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
Sorry For interrupting your tea break, but i would like to apply to join raku.
My Name Is MrRobson, i am 18 years old, a black belt with 1989 qi and i would like to join because your members are sooo nice and you guys make brilliant cups of tea.
I used to be the co-leader of LaG, i recruited members and managed to form a stable member base with a mix of ingame and forum activity. But as of two days ago, a member from LaG named fairfang, was requested to be kicked but the leader, zizhi. I did as i was told and kicked fairfang. And today on a private server, fairfang seeked out revenge and convinced zizhi that i wanted to join another clan and said i was unloyal. As of today, i have been kicked from LaG and left clanless. When i was on a public server, one of you members, elvis, explained what happened and he was a generally helpful and considerate.
I have applied to join raku to be around your good natured members and learn the art of making the perfect cup of tea.
I am very forum active and ingame active, with about 210 posts and an average of 7 posts per day. If i joined raku, i would help give raku a good name, donate tc to the bank, post lots, and i am good at writing clan stories and planning events.
I am a nice natured guy and think i would fit in well with raku.
I LOVE SIPPING TEA
Thanks for your time, and thanks elvis!

Hm, you do seem quite mature and you have put a fair amount of detail in your app. Sorry to hear about LaG. I say yes.
Originally Posted by Piee View Post
Name: Danial
Belt:Brown
Qi: 746
Why you think you should join: Because many people said that [raku] is a very good clan... even my friend... *not a clan hopper*
Anything else: My real name is Danial and come from Brunei Darussalam... my gmt is +8 same as Eason *maybe not in the same country*... I'm 14 years old and I think nearly 2 years I play this game... my main acc is adzy20... I don't use that account because my cousin use it and scammed many people that I didn't know.I'm always check the forum.More than 10 times a day except if I got a family function or going for shopping.My rate for forum are 9/10.For ingame are 7/10.My previous clan are [Human][Fake][Killer][Wolves][Pulse][Hype][Shadow].About my alt,I only got 2 alt that is Cadbury and Oscorp.I not really good at making art.. But I can design because I'm taking Design & Technology.I also upload some of my single player replays for you guys to see how good or bad am I.I know my English is very terrible and I'm sorry about that.

English is bad as you say, fix that and I'm not trying to be a downer but you are a clan hopper, until then No

Hello, my name is Draku. My current belt is Brown but if you saw me ingame you would know im not a real brown belt. My last account was PyroLotus and he was 2nd dan black belt. I am a good fighter and a lazy artist :P. By lazy artist i mean I only make art for myself and when I do it takes me ages for I tend to quit the project and return at a later date :P. I'm very friendly, unless im talking to trolls and what not, and fairly even tempered, again unless talking with trolls. I live in Wisconsin, I'm not exactly sure of my time zone but it's 9:25 AM at the moment, and I'm usually on from 5-9 PM every day, unless I have a lot of homework to do. I have much to offer the clan, as I have said above Im a good fighter and a personal artist but I can do more. I am a fair person and follow rules, I respect others rights and do not interfere with others rights. I have fairly good grammar, in my opinion at least, and my spelling is also fairly good, again in my opinion. I hope you judge my application fairly and that i get to become a member of raku.

~ sincerely Draku

I saw your art, it is decent looks like a good app, I say yes

My Name Is MrRobson, i am 18 years old, a black belt with 1989 qi and i would like to join because your members are sooo nice and you guys make brilliant cups of tea.
I used to be the co-leader of LaG, i recruited members and managed to form a stable member base with a mix of ingame and forum activity. But as of two days ago, a member from LaG named fairfang, was requested to be kicked but the leader, zizhi. I did as i was told and kicked fairfang. And today on a private server, fairfang seeked out revenge and convinced zizhi that i wanted to join another clan and said i was unloyal. As of today, i have been kicked from LaG and left clanless. When i was on a public server, one of you members, elvis, explained what happened and he was a generally helpful and considerate.
I have applied to join raku to be around your good natured members and learn the art of making the perfect cup of tea.
I am very forum active and ingame active, with about 210 posts and an average of 7 posts per day. If i joined raku, i would help give raku a good name, donate tc to the bank, post lots, and i am good at writing clan stories and planning events.
I LOVE SIPPING TEA

Uh, seen you ingame. Eh your decent but you are not active on the forums, until then I say No
MCNUGGETS, if you look closely, you can see that MrRobson joined in November so his post count can't be that high.

Edit: Piee has been rejected due to the fact that he/she has joined iCoF.
Last edited by elvis; Dec 27, 2012 at 08:15 AM.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
If my votes count for anything:

More than a yes than a no to Draku. I enjoy your friendliness and I'm sure you'll do well in raku :3

Yes to Robson. Very nice app. The tea sipping referencing were a nice touch XD Sorry about your situation with LaG ;-;

~ sincerely Draku

Yes to Draku, a very friendly and nice guy ingame.
I'd love to have you with us mate ;)

I LOVE SIPPING TEA

EDITED*
Yes to MrRobson, changed my mind about him.. just be careful
Last edited by Orfeas; Dec 28, 2012 at 01:39 AM.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
So, Piee's grammar is bad, Draku, you said that you have fairly good, I can see that, and you can respect others, cool, also, there are no trolls in raku. MrRobson, since you said a lot aout helping raku, I'd like to see that. Also, is it safe to say fairfang is, overall bad?

So, Piee no, Draku yes and Robson yes.
"Isolate and Devour"
We're no longer discussing Piee.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Apply
Name:Sulthan
Belt:Brown Belt
Qi:609
Why you think you should join:I got told by Koikage and Mcnuggets this clan is good,well ordered.So i think this is a great clan to join
Anything else:My name is Sulthan.I'm from Indonesia. My GMT are +7.I didn't post much but i'm forum active.My ingame rate are 10/10.My forum rate are 9/10. If i can enter this clan, i will donate 100 TC a day.I'm good at game-play. I'm excellent at judo,twinsword,aikidobigdojo,lenshu_3ng
Last edited by Trocher3; Dec 28, 2012 at 07:04 PM.