Toribash
anyone need help with anything so i maybe could earn 11k tc? then i can buy full textures! cheapest one thou but my textures are simple so i dont need the most expencive one
-----
Nice vid teddy! But my replay was just black? Maybe that can be fixed?
Last edited by SkilleXGaming; Jul 27, 2014 at 02:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SkilleXGaming View Post
Nice vid teddy! But my replay was just black? Maybe that can be fixed?

Unfortunately, this is the 8th render, and it is always a black screen due to a rendering error. The audio is slightly out of sync which is very irritating aswell.
I actually had to go out and buy a new keyboard as I broke my last one after smashing it on my head several times. If you were working with Sony Vegas, you would know how incredibly frustrating it is when you have problems that can't be fixed. I'm incredibly sorry but it cannot be fixed. Maybe sometime at a later date, I will be making individual videos for everyone in The Monastery. Who knows? But At the moment, it cannot be fixed. Sorry.

~Much Love, T4T

-------------------------------

Check out this replay :3
Attached Files
#DM Kick.rpl (32.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by iKas; Jul 27, 2014 at 03:58 AM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
We'll well no bad feelings
If you need help with editing anytime just tell me because I've been working with after effects quite a while now!
-----
if you know what i can do when it comes to editing please watch my latest video!
Last edited by SkilleXGaming; Jul 27, 2014 at 11:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SkilleXGaming View Post
We'll well no bad feelings :p
If you need help with editing anytime just tell me because I've been working with after effects quite a while now! :D
-----
if you know what i can do when it comes to editing please watch my latest video! :D

fixed it for you, just put the /watch next time ey? :D
I can't watch it on my phone maybe you could put the link?
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.