Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lawl, u guys really dont have life? : p you shouldnt nerd on internet that much : ) have fun snor; btw im going to poland 1st july coming back 23rd (i live in london btw), so im going to be inactive even on forums, for im going for a never-ending party ; D
only activity from me will be small checks on the forum from my cell... but i dont think i'll have fun, just waterskiing and wii is fun xd
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
counter-strike source? counter-strike 1.6? requiem bloodymare?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
you mean it? also, BLARGH
Originally Posted by Flatnon View Post
lawl, u guys really dont have life? : p you shouldnt nerd on internet that much : ) have fun snor; btw im going to poland 1st july coming back 23rd (i live in london btw), so im going to be inactive even on forums, for im going for a never-ending party ; D

There's an outside world?
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Woot woot I asked her today and she said YES
Want to see a pic of her? PM me
I don't any stalkers seeing this >.<
For the story it's long will say in on pm's too

i saw that :O well, ur lucky... ALSO login on MSN!
Originally Posted by micho View Post
There's an outside world?

lol xd