Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'd still get it for the magic pen as a haunting guise, then upgrade later into the game where some champs might survive the initial burst. Plus the health isn't a bad bonus either.

Rather get a void staff. You're a burst champion, if you can't 100 - 0 somebody then why are even playing that champion?
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
The liandry was a rush item since we were ending it this game my shark did up to half health on most enemies
-----
J4ndo: cuz 30-4
Last edited by Devil; Apr 8, 2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
The liandry was a rush item since we were ending it this game my shark did up to half health on most enemies

also the fact that nobody on your team has a qss is sad
I am paired with randoms.
-----
It's ranked solo
Last edited by Devil; Apr 8, 2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I am paired with randoms.
-----
It's ranked solo

I think a big problem you have is your runes. I was looking at your masteries/runes and I literally saw that you built 2 pages for straight attack damage and straight ability power, nothing else. Phys. Damage +22 is pointless, as well as +85 Ability Power. Sure, you might be stronger, but people can easily build against you, and you don't have any extra armor or magic resist to protect against them.

Look at a guide or something on solomid or lolpro to learn how to buy runes for certain roles. Your runes are crazy, and probably making it harder for you to win games.

For example:
My AD page = 9 AD Marks, 9 Armor Seals, 9 MR Glyphs, and 3 AD Quints
My AP page = 9 MPen Marks, 9 MRegen Seals, 9 MR Glyphs, and 3 AP Quints
Last edited by Faint; Apr 8, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
It was something I spent a lot of ip on when I was level 20 I can't afford more runes or pages sadly. Also these runes do help quite a lot sometimes

riot love it to troll.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Your build was... decent.. (ap teemo is better)
But I am talking about everyone elses builds, not yours.

Shredder Teemo > AP Teemo
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Look at a guide or something on solomid or lolpro to learn how to buy runes for certain roles. Your runes are crazy, and probably making it harder for you to win games.

For example:
My AD page = 9 AD Marks, 9 Armor Seals, 9 MR Glyphs, and 3 AD Quints
My AP page = 9 MPen Marks, 9 MRegen Seals, 9 MR Glyphs, and 3 AP Quints

You should also note that even tho the stat gien by runes/masteries seem insignificant they do add up to over 3000G, if choosen right.

Yep, you basicly start with extra 3000 Gold in every single game if you have right runes AND MASTERIES.

Playing with "No defensive stats" pages in normals is okay, even I do that every now and then when I want to fuck things up (Some people might remember my Pure AD/manaregen Kha, shit was rad!) . But using those pages in rankeds is a no-no. Hell, I have 4 different runepages and two mastery pages for Vayne alone, depending on who I'm agaisnt in lane.

And atm I can't even play my favorite support, Sona because I lack even decent runepage for her.... Going to botlane with her 9 (+ runes and masteries) armor, you're just a walking free blood, even if the other support is a passive support, such as Janna.

I actually played a ranked game with "I main supports Sona" who had 9 armor, against Tresh + MF. They literally three shot her. AA + Q from MF and AA from Thresh... And we all know how well MF and Tresh snowball...

Edit: Added the AND MASTERIES
Last edited by Dargon; Apr 11, 2013 at 09:58 PM.