Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Naw it always seems to work out if we just show up and decide at the moment. However, if you think we ought to decide before hand, I think they would be likely to agree to lenshu, possibly lenshu3ng. Which I'm fine with. I doubt they'd want to fight us in any kind of wushu. We could also give taekkyon a shot if you wanted ;O
As far as the narrating story goes here, you can do it like max payne style, sinister and partly humorous. Loved the game 'cause of it. That is ofc if you guys are still up for this. Nobody has yet tried the 2-player replay approach cause it's quite the fuss. Bleh, both of you can do it on your own at the very least if you want an entry there.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Important update: i pmed erth to swap out rice for justyza, as I haven't seen rice around much lately. So justyza will be in lenshu3ng for us.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Important update: i pmed erth to swap out rice for justyza, as I haven't seen rice around much lately. So justyza will be in lenshu3ng for us.

Hmmkay
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Godzvital got banned. Guessing that's why nobody showed up.

His ban won't lift until June, he still has Belbank as an alt to manage his clan thread though. To get things moving i pm'ed vex160 and offered him taekkyon. After that the two of the fighters can just look each other up and fight at the appropriate time, shock can let us know on skype when it happens.
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 18, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
he wasn't banned on the time of our arranged fight, i saw him around 30 minutes later and he told me he couldn't get his peeps to show