Toribash

Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 6, 2013 at 08:04 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My pc crashed in the middle of champion select so I got disqualified from promotion series. I managed to get back in but I went inactive for a while and lost 10 points. I'm so angry now.

Also 2worlds I see that you started building manamune. And why aren't you honored more often if you have played so many games? Most of the people have shitloads of honors who play often.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
My pc crashed in the middle of champion select so I got disqualified from promotion series. I managed to get back in but I went inactive for a while and lost 10 points. I'm so angry now.

Also 2worlds I see that you started building manamune. And why aren't you honored more often if you have played so many games? Most of the people have shitloads of honors who play often.

because honoring people isn't even relevant anymore.
Zac is an adc's worst nightmare.

Hate it, hate it, hate it. That annoying booger doesn't get off of me.

He just e's, q's, then starts bouncing all over the fucking place and you can't do a single thing about it.
inq.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Those builds made me go "wtf".
Then I saw you were level 14 and realized that there was still hope for humanity.

What was wrong with my build?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

Yep I've been testing to see how well manamune works. Basically what I've found is on jayce you need your core of BC/BT/LW + boots and I would generally build 2 defensive items after. If you want manamune you still need to keep your core of BC/BT/LW which means you're sacrificing defense for offense.

Plus I've been going top lane a decent amount the last few days, and when I go mid my junglers have been dicks lately and rarely donating blue.

Also nobody honors people anymore lol. I used to have a shitload of honor but it all got reset cause apparently I was scamming honor -_- note: i was.
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by kball View Post
What was wrong with my build?

Your build was... decent.. (ap teemo is better)
But I am talking about everyone elses builds, not yours.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Your build was... decent.. (ap teemo is better)
But I am talking about everyone elses builds, not yours.

Yeah I prefer ap teemo. Shrooms = Mini Nukes
ive gone from 0 LP diamond 5 to 0 LP Diamond 3

Without a single loss.
In 5 days.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
ive gone from 0 LP diamond 5 to 0 LP Diamond 3

Without a single loss.
In 5 days.

Noob, u suck uninstall jajajaja.
Im sorry im trying to imitate the LoL community.

Care to share your secrets?
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.