Toribash
omg i was very innactive lately sry guys for that i have lost my phone a long time ago
well. how its going here? any new or something like that??
just a fancy signature
Hey guys? Missed me? I'm still here looking after for you guys from time to time. Sorry for being super inactive but yeah, I do other stuff nowdays, lawl
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
omg i was very innactive lately sry guys for that i have lost my phone a long time ago
well. how its going here? any new or something like that??

Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Hey guys? Missed me? I'm still here looking after for you guys from time to time. Sorry for being super inactive but yeah, I do other stuff nowdays, lawl

Aye i missed both of you ^^
nothing here really changed since you were here last time which is good i guess

also i played hearthstone... at first i was like "this is pretty nice"
two hours later i was like "fuck youall with your legendary cards"
.-.
xD I know that feel. I play heartstone sometimes when I'm bored. I like taunt cards, they're like "Nah Fuck you, Attack that one, oh, I'm sorry, I buffed it a little, it do now have 30 hp and 10 attack."
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
When I'm done eating this good macaroni. May I have perms to invite people? I will be recruiting and won't use it irresponsibly.
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
xD I know that feel. I play heartstone sometimes when I'm bored. I like taunt cards, they're like "Nah Fuck you, Attack that one, oh, I'm sorry, I buffed it a little, it do now have 30 hp and 10 attack."

so you play the priest, eh?
i hate priests :L

Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
When I'm done eating this good macaroni. May I have perms to invite people? I will be recruiting and won't use it irresponsibly.

i've promoted you to recruiter
dunno if you are still able to start wars.