Toribash
Dunno... Anyway. Didn't want to be completely inactive. Anyway. How is everyone? We fresh? I'll be home this weekend. Excited to hang with the bros again.
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Who is going to buy weed with ball sweat all over the bag.

It gives women an indescribable high.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
Dunno... Anyway. Didn't want to be completely inactive. Anyway. How is everyone? We fresh? I'll be home this weekend. Excited to hang with the bros again.

we good, fam.

I have to get my wisdom teeth removed friday so i probs wont be in cl unless i find a way to play either through the pain or on the laughing gas, rofl.

Im honestly more scared on what I'm going to say on the gas than the actual procedure or the pain, rofl....UGH, The procedure is less than 72 hours away too, fuck. :<
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
we good, fam.

I have to get my wisdom teeth removed friday so i probs wont be in cl unless i find a way to play either through the pain or on the laughing gas, rofl.

Im honestly more scared on what I'm going to say on the gas than the actual procedure or the pain, rofl....UGH, The procedure is less than 72 hours away too, fuck. :<

I had all 4 of mine done, and I was talking about dinosaurs chasing me, so be sure to post vids. "
I have it recorded.

I have it recorded.

Take me off this forum right now. I want out.

also, get hype for clan-league. We're playing now on Friday/Saturday.
PM me with any and all questions