Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

problem is its alot of work and no one wants to work for free... i'll see if i can figure out how thru tuts or somthin :{, oh i guess tartaruga will do it ill try too
Last edited by therailz; Jun 26, 2009 at 09:14 PM.
Originally Posted by FurryDonut View Post
I do >.> And i can run at 60 fps without dropping fps, ever...

try to open 15 toribash with still 60 fps my friends comp managed to do that, but his father is a fucking hippie, so he have a computer for 8.000$ i'll probably get bored someday and collect some replays FOR FUN at his house.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Welcome! but why didnt AKP make thisthread? :O did i miss anything?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
newh ahvvy uh likeh it?
doh uh likeh mah nehw AHVYY??!?!?! ih rhly laik it, whath doh u think abhout ith??
Yes I'm the new co-leader and your elite now.

joke

I started to say welcome in the recruitment center and he moved it here
;3
lol 15 tb thats funny i think my pc would explode so i just figured out how to make video, so easy with frap i can use shaders so if u guys want ill work on one, ill start a thread for replay cuz that other one has been up for soo long who knows whats there
replays here for clan vid yeah yeah
yeah i just dont feel like sorting thru thats other thread with so many replays gimme ur best 2 or 3 and ill make a movie the first one may suck i just learned how today, but ill do my best