Toribash
Australia: The land where computer knowledge runs backwards.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
So yeah, my 100 mW green laser arrived yesterday. It is very bright. You can feel prolonged exposure on your skin. You can see the beam in a well-lit room if you view from behind the laser. It could most likely burn dark things, too.

:D
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Jak: I doubt the GTX 295 wil ever be affordable ;) I'm looking at a GTX 275 or a 285, not sure yet, depends what I can find a good deal on. :3

As for MW2... Me wants. Going to wait for new PC to be built though... Could take a while if etailers don't start getting Nvid cards sooon!!
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
So I saw this thread on 4chan. (best intro ever?)
It was about female genital cutting, with loads of people trawlin'.

Anyways, what ARE your views on this? I, for one, found the practice in itself disgusting. So, hot or not?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Female genital cutting is like putting lipstick on a pig really...

And I never want to talk about it again.
[o]
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
Female genital cutting is like putting lipstick on a pig really...

And I never want to talk about it again.

so if you put lip stick on a pig it wont feel sexual pleasure ever again?
yeah i don't think that saying quiet fits.
Of course not. It's mutilation.

If it weren't for the superior graphics, I wouldn't even consider MW2 on the PC. After they took away dedicated servers :< And no mods.
No leaning :O

BTW, are ATI cards inferior in some way? cause they usually seem a lot cheaper for similar specs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
So yeah, i'm feeling totally awful today. I have nausea, i'm super tired and i'm very very hungry. If i eat anything, i'll likely end up puking. I know why it is, but it's kinda embarrasing and i don't really have the guts to tell my family.

._.

Fuck.

Edit: Told my bro about it. Jesus fuck that was hard. Much harder than it should be.
Last edited by Shook; Nov 12, 2009 at 02:49 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Did you eat your own poop? Or was it that green laser of yours?