Toribash
Also, I lost my phone, so I have to find it before I can get back on. Also, I have to go camping for 3 days starting tomorrow. I will ofc ofc be back to old self after capming. Ugh
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Uh, yesterday was a day like all the others. But there still is second Easter day. Gonna have a special breakfast with family and then I'm going to search eggs with my friends.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Since my mum tends to just buy easter eggs and assorted other chocolate based paraphernalia regardless of what the date is (because they are delicious), Easter isn't such a big deal in my family. Oh and by the way I am on holiday skiing in Austria at the moment, luckily the hotel has wifi.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Life asked me to tell you that he had to travel and will be away for 2 or 3 days due internet problems where he arrived. fire him

Thanks man :d

Sorry for the inactivity, i was traveling, but I'm back.

Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
I made an art thread (check that out, Life, there's the portfolio you asked). tl;dr members and allies have priority and a bigger chance to have their cnc taken into consideration.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...92#post7958092

Nice sets insane!
I'll send you a pm with my request.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
I couldn't agree more with life insane, that is some insane art if you know what I mean. You are especially good at sets. Great work! :O
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
It's hard to nitpick when there are so many items to look at, honestly. I promise I'll take a look at whatever piece you post next, I'll be as nitpicky as I can be.

I'd love to see any more sets you've made. If you've made any more.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Oh stop it you :3

I'm on my way to improve my art skills, you guys should nitpick me and not make me feel wonderful <3

They're all beautiful. :*
I apologize for not being on as much, I have to finish a project of mine for school. It should be finished in another few hours, and then I'll be on, bothering everyone again as usual.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Ugh, projects. What's your project Dan?

Over this holiday week, I'm meant to design a unit plan (meaning a fucktonne of lessons) about Rome for my history curriculum course. We're meant to fully flesh-out 4 of the lessons with really profuse/ample lesson-plans. That means I have to make up all these teaching materials too (handouts/tests/resources etc)... T.T