Toribash
Originally Posted by Haruyuki View Post
Okay, can i try to make one? I just need few replays.

I test to create a little logo:

-snip-

I don't make the the background, i just add some things, the text : Essence is by me, i add more ddark

Perhaps. We can discuss details if you're interested in that sort of thing and we'll see how it goes.
We're not a skill-based clan though, so if anything, it'll be an information video of sorts.

Also, we don't need a logo. Please keep it completely original though if you're going to do artwork.
If you want to make certain artwork official with us, we can discuss those details as well.

I appreciate your interest in doing so though. It's good to see you're passionate about Essence.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Perhaps. We can discuss details if you're interested in that sort of thing and we'll see how it goes.
We're not a skill-based clan though, so if anything, it'll be an information video of sorts.

Also, we don't need a logo. Please keep it completely original though if you're going to do artwork.
If you want to make certain artwork official with us, we can discuss those details as well.

I appreciate your interest in doing so though. It's good to see you're passionate about Essence.

"If you want to make certain artwork official with us, we can discuss those details as well."
Okay, with pleasure :)
Maybe you could show me examples of prior work.
Do you have any of that? -And what are you best with?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Maybe you could show me examples of prior work.
Do you have any of that? -And what are you best with?

I allready create few videos, i have few experiences,but i must learn the sync with the sound.
I'm better on the video make i guess.
Originally Posted by bupep View Post
Although im decent on artwork I think,any complications on that?

Really? Can you show us one of your works?
Hey guys, just dropping by. I'm on the EssM bot finally. How's everyone's day going so far?
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.