Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i SUCK
Hey guys. I only have time to post this because my mom's giving me a break from sucking her cock. I just thought I'd take a minute while I have the time to tell you how much I suck. (both literally and figuratively)

Since birth, I have been attracted to cock. At the young age of 5 I became a prostitute, giving blow jobs for candy. By age ten I was sucking off 10 guys an hour, and by age 13 I was sucking my way to a 4.0 GPA. At age 15, however, I discovered a whole new way to suck. Toribash.

From very early in my toribash career, I have been sucking. Only the third day after beginning, I was already sucking off hampa for Toricredits. Eventually, however, my suckage transformed into an artform. Some would call it a playing style. ( or lack thereof)

Yes, indeed, I suck big fat donkey cock. Oh, you thought I meant in toribash? No, that one was literal. I also suck pretty hard in toribash too though.

I should really tell you about the time I went ov...WHOOPS! MOM'S CALLING! GOTTA GO!
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
Hmm Child abuse?? rofl and sangriento is the son of a transvestite =O

KEEP THAT THING IN YOUR PANTS!

You'll get some after I'm done.
Don't delete them, just ignore them. All he wanted to do was to duel me.

I offered a 2k duel, and he promptly raised it to 5k and said that I was scared. I'm not sure where all this hate is coming from.
Good idea. RA is using it too.

Made a sort of "sub-clan"

I quit the application process before they were finished though.

Thought you guys would like to know.
Maybe check it out and get some ideas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]