Toribash
I climb mountains of warm sand, desert bugs, and many beautiful sights as we climb up and have a foot alpine down. I take pets and we find many interesting things, such as giant dragonflies and yellow mosquitoes. As I look all over the location, I feel so successful, I just want to sit down and cry. We also travel to relatives and we stop sometimes to get out the car and buy something cold. Life is so good when you have purity around you.

Joshjoshua:

Our forum isn't for useless facts like that, we have rules and you cannot be so carefree here. Your clan might be different, but don't think we're the same.

As LT said, you are in the douche list and it is well deserved. Watch what you post to actually get somewhere in ToriBash.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I've been to Curaçao once. I believe it was 5 years ago. Anyway, it was beautiful there, lots of white beaches, azure ocean, and clownfish . I climbed the highest mountain there (350 meters) and was able to see Aruba from it's peak.
Welcome to [Hunters]

If you have skype, I could add you to our chat group there

@Lordtiger: I'm quite sure that I've had some awesome journeys in the past, but I seem to fail remembering them atm
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
Welcome to [Hunters]

If you have skype, I could add you to our chat group there

Thanks

I will see if I can download it and if it works I will send you a pm
Pitchr, The new song is great The transitions were cool. The instruments entrance and exit were good and the music overall was great :bd Theres still room for improvement but you're improving a lot.
-----
I think you really got the hang of it now. All you need is more experience and some unique combination that will make me say "Oh, I know who's work this is judging from the unique rhythm, it's Pitchr's" you know what I mean? xD
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 11, 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
hi guys i wanna make a clan but obiously i dont got enough tc it might be while i am gonna call it...
L4D
you are left for dead.

i am not asking you to give me tc ill just try to buy my own but ill need someone to help me to get the clan officail. ill see you later.

your friend,
joshjoshua

Which part of

Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@joshjoshua: You are in our douche list. What we think of the people in our douche list can be read in the first post of our douche list thread. You are NOT what we are looking for. We've looked through your posts, we haven't seen anything that we have liked. We are not your friends. You will NOT be able to join us. Stop posting in our forum or you'll get reported and every single post you've made in our forum deleted as spam(considering doing that now, actually). You've been cluttering up our chat&discussion thread and that is not appreciated at all. Stop wasting our time and go make friends elsewhere, preferably with like-minded people.

didn't you understand?