Toribash
Well this is awkward...
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hi guys, sorry for being inactive in this org.
Good to see this org is still alive btw

Also Hi erth :3
Haven't see you ingame for a while.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
it seems the majority of us are inactive.

But thats what makes us special.

wait nvm.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
it seems the majority of us are inactive.

But thats what makes us special.

wait nvm.

And your point is............ ? :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Well this is awkward...

'Grats on Clan Mod btw. Or am I just too busy to notice you already had that before. :<
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
'Grats on Clan Mod btw. Or am I just too busy to notice you already had that before. :<

6 months too late man ;o
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Erth is so cool

Didn't notice if you're a clan mod too :/
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
well.............................................. ........................................... i just made 6/3=2 and maybe i thought that "6 months too late" means "2 years too late" for me i has no point though i dunno what i'm talking about anyways oh lol fhakasfnasofnjaslfnas me
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █