Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by bENEI View Post
QI:NEARLY 2000
Previous bans:NONE
Timezone: PHILIPPINES +9:00
Preferred modes: AKIDO & TAEKYON
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 10
Forum activity (scale of 1-10): 8
What is the most important command in Toribash? /EN
(Getting this wrong hurts your chances of being accepted)

Oh noes, seems like this dude has been posting applications all over the place!!

I lol'd at the dude that couldn't remember his age.
Ill add the gmts and ranks tommorroqwowoewdshesdufyh.
I always mess up the spelling ):
And ill reply to every app tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Ill add the gmts and ranks tommorroqwowoewdshesdufyh.
I always mess up the spelling ):
And ill reply to every app tomorrow.

ok
Hawkers15:its a yes it a good app
aeroboyz:yes from me(Also why you dont do your hobbies at the same time?sleep on your computer ;) jk )
Hardcod:I already answered(no)
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Hi, my name is KwlPwnz, or Cody. My current belt is Brown Belt, and my only other Alt Account right now is Swordztoo. My GMT is -6:00. I have no bans on record right now, my favorite mod is probably twinsword4fixed. I am an honest and trustworthy player and right now I am within the top 150 players for twinsword4fixed and within the 9000's global. I want to join this clan because so far all the clans I have attempted to join have been either Black Belt+ or 2nd Dan Black Belt+.
@slaugther oh that was in syn but i think i will not get accepted so i choose to just go with frost i think frost will be known cause of my awesomeness in taekyon and akido im like teakyon rank 4 and in akido rank 40 my rank in akido is low cause when i was still noob i lost a couple of games
Last edited by bENEI; Nov 7, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
Hi, my name is KwlPwnz, or Cody. My current belt is Brown Belt, and my only other Alt Account right now is Swordztoo. My GMT is -6:00. I have no bans on record right now, my favorite mod is probably twinsword4fixed. I am an honest and trustworthy player and right now I am within the top 150 players for twinsword4fixed and within the 9000's global. I want to join this clan because so far all the clans I have attempted to join have been either Black Belt+ or 2nd Dan Black Belt+.

Kwl gets a vote from me, I tested him personally even though it isn't necessary.
If my vote counts, it's a definate from me... Also his application is actually alot more high quality then what i've seen lately.
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
ok
-----
how do i get a promotion?

I have been active for a while and just wanted to know...

Lol I never knew there were promotions.
a spoon.