Ranking
Originally Posted by sans View Post
im gonna say it one more time zorow, get the hell out of this thread

NAO!!
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
sup.

my name is acolite but u can all me jake. I am 16 years of age and a sophomore in high school. I enjoy doing cross country and track for my high school. outside of the forums and this shit game, i enjoy ruining others lives. i also enjoy playing soccer with the cute white boys on my street since it gives me a few more snapchat followers. i like music mostly yung lean and slim jesus also 3pac cuz they give me good aides.

why tekken tll

its inactive and in need of another inactive retard like me. i like fear and he seems like a cool dude. sans is pretty shit tbh but im only here for fear. also i very activito in forum and in gaae.

martial status

im date turtle
panget ako
Hallo Gaben Here
Hallo,Gabe Here!
Boring stuff:im 14 years old very annoying bad at toribash greatest baseball player ever
but rlly
My name is gabe and I like baseball its my fav sport I also very much like anime and dubstep and many other things
My Life:i was born june 24th 2002 just a swag ass baby and I was born with like some heart defect and intestine stuff which I got like 5 surgerie"s done and enuf of dat then I played baseball to this day still I still do
TB stuyffs:I started playing tb 8n like 2013 cuz I saw some dank youtubers play it nd stuffsm I made it to like 3rd dan on my old acc G0LDELITE look it uppppppp then I got hacked and banned after that I mad dis account got to brown belt and breaked for 2-3 years and came back like mid june
Past clans:Beta-Died,RPY-kicked for being inactive,electric-everyone got kicked
Reason To Join [TLL]:Well,First off this clan has been around forever and its a dope clan everyone in it is chill.Second,Sans is god and Fear is Noob Crusher,Third,i would love to join this clan and chill out with everyone in it and ''progress'' my self as a player.
Hobbies:Baseball,Watching 2 MuchCrunchyroll,toribash,school,friends nd stufff
Other:idk what to add.....I have horrible replays that windows 10 cant save,ummmm idk what else to add at this point oh yeah! I'm very verybad at toribash
What i can birng to [TLL]:i can help out with wars if u guys stiilll do that suff maybe recruit if needed and main clan stuff
Fav mods:Lenshu3ng and ABD
Im also apart of team lenshu
At This Point Of The App I Bet You Are Very Bored

I prob will get rejected have a great day hope I'm considered
GG no re and have a GABEN Day
Last edited by Twin; Aug 31, 2016 at 07:13 PM. Reason: EXTRA STUFFFFFFF
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
we'll discuss your application
-----
can you add more to your app? we see you have potential but your application is kinda short
Last edited by basic; Aug 31, 2016 at 05:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy.

Im here to apply to TLL.
My name is Magic but people call me Ben.
You can also know me as a Benander or Holo since ive gotten 2 namechanges.
Im 18 years old vocational school student.
My timezone is GMT +2 and im from finland.
My hobbys what i usually do:
I dont really do any sports anymore.
I only go to gym like 5 times a week. I used to do sports like boxing (13years) and icehockey.
I also use alot of my time in school and with my gf.
Im not really doing sports anymore cause of my injury on my back.
My back got factured 3 times.
And now i have some issues with my leg so im having kinda bad luck.
Other games i play is only like rainbow six.

Ive played toribash for like uhm 3 years or so.
Im pretty active ingame and i know you guys dont care about that.
I usually waste my time on forums etc.
My post count is getting higher pretty fast since ive been using forums more and more.
Im turning into more as a forum guy than ingame guy.
I have kinda lot of clan experience since ive been in many clans.
Resent one is : Crooks

Im studing: Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology.
Im also studing some Coding and website desing.

Well thats all i came up for now. Feel free to ask me something if needed!

Thanks for the time.