Ranking
Removed due to lies and slander: well i am sorry i removed my app but after some time of thinking it over and alot of drama i would like to remove my app of joining evo thank you for your time good day
Last edited by MrPierce; Sep 21, 2011 at 09:25 AM.
Name:Michael
Belt:Custom
Current TC Amount:7tc
Past Clan: otium
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): white belt that i used when I was banned was sempest.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): nonw
Modes your good at: I try to be decent at all mods I am best at aikido and wushu
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): nope
GMT: -7
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Demon.png
About yourself: I am a mature person but when I lose my cool shit goes down.
Why you want to join [eVo]: This is more then a clan more like a brotherhood where you guys have each others backs and tend to show people that you are better then they are.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: You guys have enough skill so I say activity and another person you can trust with anything.
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
About yourself: I am a mature person but when I lose my cool shit goes down.

Want to explain what this means?
Name: JOE
Belt: 10THDAN/ 6THDAN
Past Clans: NONE
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): PAVERJOE/ TURBO420
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at: WUSHU AND AIKDO
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): TOKING WEED AND PHOTOSHOP
GMT: HMMM CALIFORNIA?

Player Card:
About yourself: FROM NORTHERN CALI, MARRIED, KID ON THE WAY, AND I DRIVE A STREET SWEEPER FOR A LIVING...
Why you want to join [eVo]: CUZ YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK IN ULTIMATE WUSHU, AND I WANNA BE A PART OF THE ASS KICKING
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: MY HONORBLE PLAYING SKILLS
I am sorry for wasting your time with my application.

I feel sad, cause I go and defend tripstone to come to find out that because I bought qi I

can't be accepted. What I don't get is how supporting the game I play is wrong for

frowned upon. It was fun playing with you tripstone, I learned a lot the few times I

played your one of the best players in the game and I had the chance to play you 1 on 1.

I hope eVo does well in the future .

~Demon
WOOOWW... are you not gonna listen to what i have to say or what? your not showing alot to join this clan, you just ran out haha, try getting to the BOTTOM of the fucking story.
Why are you getting mad.

When you get told your declined after defending the leader.

doesn't leave a good feeling.