Toribash
I played Starcraft for the first time recently.

I must say, it was really impressive. Then I played Supreme Commander 2 and realised that there are so many elements derived from Starcraft.
HEy
Come watch Notch and the Mojang team create a game from scratch, bitches!
STREEEEEEM
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
So yeah, my pokemon silver is saving and everything.
I'M SO HAPPY.
I finally started playing yesterday and I stayed up till like 2 AM just playing it xD
Also I got really bored making dem trainer cards.
So.

My current part in original silver

My party in black version

Fuck.
Fuck I hate people who hate pokemon, and yes, those people who are like "1st generation is da best and onli" hate pokemon. All the other games were just as amazing and fun.

Black and White even introduced using completely new pokemon and that worked out really well. I guess they decided that those fanboys who wouldn't play pokemon unless it had some 1st gens thrown in there could suck it, and they can. They can go suck it. They can suck Ash's limp 10 year old cock.
HEy
PUFF, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU<3
Pokemon is pokemon and all the games are amazing..Well Firered and Leafgreen kinda sucked, I had them both so I can say that xD
Pokemon black was beautiful and had awesome graphics. HAVE YOU PEOPLE HEARD. THEY'RE MAKING POKEMON BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2. It's basically a sequel to Pokemon Black and White.
Looklooklook.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/pokemon...for-ds-6351075
I mean, if you were a true fan, you'd atleast try the 'new shit' to test it out.
Not being all like 'wat da fuk is dis new fucking stuf nigga. fuk da new gen man originalalal fo lyfe.'
Last edited by fluffykat; Mar 1, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
Fuck.
I'm surrounded by idiots who believe that Pokemon = games only.
And yes Fluffs, I tried the new shit, I BOUGHT the new shit FRESH when it just released on the marked expensive as shit (due to me living in Europe)with no question believing it would be good.
Disappointment level: through the roof. IT WAS THE SHITTIEST SHIT ANY SHITTING SHITHEAD HAD EVER SHAT.
It's not all about the graphics, TRUE fans know that.
Last edited by crazylars; Mar 2, 2012 at 02:23 AM.
But I said something funny about limp 10 year old cocks.

As far as the games go, they've been pretty consistent in good quality.
HEy