Toribash
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Oh and Brucia no need to sugar coat a rejection.

only when is deserved;p
-----
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
what the fuck brucia, your english is getting better. Oh and Brucia no need to sugar coat a rejection.

Don't need to sugar coat an opinion:P

i don't know if was true,but thx anyway:P
Last edited by bRuCiA; May 6, 2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
1) I accept the rules
2) i love playing wushu and judo... but i can play aikido too ^^
3) black belt =D
4) because i love this clan? if it isn't enough, i know alot of people... i started coming to your chat... and i met alot of them...so it's more active than my previous
5) to join this clan and because they are inactive...
6) nope
7) the doesn't exist '-'
8 )no
9) i got banned one time and got few infractions
10) +1 (italy like brucia/pulse)
11) i'm 17 years old
12) 10
13) 8
14) no one... but i asked to pulse if i should apply... and he said: "i don't know if you get accepted... but try anyways". =D
15) i'm a 3d modeller and i'm trying to improve my texturing skills (they suck)
16) see below
17) i'm an italian guy, who loves playing his new electric guitar,listen to the music on his ipod, make 3d models and hate the school... i guess alot of people do it too xD
Attached Files
#Dae67-co-opHardware.rpl (157.8 KB, 3 views)
#Dae67-DrunkenEvent.rpl (251.3 KB, 3 views)
decapkick1.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Personally I say no at the moment but if you manage to impress me ingame I might change my vote to a "maybe in the future, once you belt up more". But until you belt up more I don't think you will get in.

The best advice I can give you now is to seek us ingame and try to prove yourself and get close to us.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Personally I say no at the moment but if you manage to impress me ingame I might change my vote to a "maybe in the future, once you belt up more". But until you belt up more I don't think you will get in.

The best advice I can give you now is to seek us ingame and try to prove yourself and get close to us.

He has right ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
i'll be glad to play with you if you tell me the name of the room where we should play ^^
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
3) black belt =D

sory no. min 7th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Just like missuse said, use bigbro to find us. You probably will have to wait a long time to join if you will show great promise, so if you are willing to wait then it shouldn't be a problem ( as a fair warning, I waited about 4 months or more to join with an invite from one of the oldest members of the clan ).

Or you can re-apply when you are 7th dan to increase your chances even more like Sorriso said.
god,

Here is becoming more and more crowed everyday :|:|:|
Last edited by Neon10TT; May 7, 2011 at 02:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.