Toribash
Oh hey its Sig Saucer; I seem to be bringing people to Pandora due to me always in the tourneys... Any-who, I say no since he was in Bleu last I saw him (2/3 days ago), and his way of talking is a bit... strange...
Proud member of Pandora
No.

Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
yeah im indonesian jonggi... thats why i got a poor grammar...but i still can use google translate(not always)

I'm Indonesian too, yo. I say yes!
Originally Posted by kaddon View Post
Oh hey its Sig Saucer; I seem to be bringing people to Pandora due to me always in the tourneys... Any-who, I say no since he was in Bleu last I saw him (2/3 days ago), and his way of talking is a bit... strange...

strange? like how?

Originally Posted by SigSaucer View Post
In gme Name:SigSaucer
belt:Blue
Qi:460
GMT:2
Prebios mods:aikido,wushu,judo
Previos clan:Bleu
Wy do i want to join:I like this clan and cool
Why should yo let me join:cause im gnna do my best to improove my skls
Ban history:non
other:?

we here at Pandora like PROPER grammar (not perfect but you know what i mean). please do not abbreviate words.
Maybe.
Last edited by Michstaa; Feb 11, 2011 at 10:58 PM.
Originally Posted by kaddon View Post
Wow, nice conclusion Jonggi...

Yeah, we don't see much Indonesian around much on Toribash. And when we see one they usually the Pandora material and probably a loyal one... like me and adotEngine.

That's just my thoughts... I say, just give him a trial week.

Oh and, I was saying no to sigsaucer's application.
Acavadooooo

I'm 15 and I joined February of 2010. I'm at GMT -06:00, which would be US Central. I'm adept at Aikido, big dojo Aikido and, if it really counts, Katanaikido. Wushu is almost up there with Aikido, but my wins can be sporadic and I've not yet developed a lot of moves for it. Ninjutsu and jousting, I used to like.

I'm here to join a clan just for the sake of joining a clan, having achieved second dan and having never bothering to join one. I'm here to join Pandora, specifically, because it was my best choice after spending last afternoon scrutinizing the list of official clans. I checked some with titles and tags that I would be willing to hold and didn't fall over any of them. Pandora didn't jump in my face right away, but I checked Pandora recalling having seen it behind Kaddon's name. I hopscotched through the recruitment thread and thought the process was thick with discussion. It wasn't invite-only with discussion boards filled with random two word threads, dying and everyone speaking in Russian - big pluses.

"Why should we let you join" - well, I'm not a deadweight. If I'm rejected I'll simply go clanless as usual with no consequence, and if I'm accepted I won't ever leave for anything short of the clan dying, in which case I'll go down with it. I have a knack for art and so I plan to try my hand at texture design and opening up my own shop, but I haven't fixed up my tori with anything more than rubiks cube hands so far. So far that skill is only by my word, but I will prove it. I play daily. I try to be a good sport.

I've never been banned.

I am... an introvert, a girl, annnnnd I write stuff. Yep.

I've been playing Toribash through four different computers, one of which I no longer have access to. Another is a now dead laptop that I can't figure out how to fix. I'll have to check my old laptop for some extra replays, but I included three multiplayer replays and the only single player replay I have on this computer. I'll see if I can find or make a better one later.
Attached Files
Acavado_aikido dance.rpl (54.8 KB, 5 views)
Acavado_aikido up in arms.rpl (44.2 KB, 5 views)
Acavado_acrobatic ninjutsu.rpl (84.5 KB, 5 views)
Acavado_Madman test.rpl (112.2 KB, 5 views)
^ Wow. Just wow. That has to be one of the best applications I have ever seen. Great grammar, very nicely written. It seems very honest.
I'll make a poll right away.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3