yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Baytch id like to commend you on your non killer like acceptance andy baytch automatically goes to elite. Thank you for not being all phscho about it
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Lol yeah i know they're basic King, but I feel like we need something to connect us to the clan even if it isn't that high in quality. Besides, i could buy a new set but instead i'm wearing these ones. i think it's better that I use these ones because it may encourage others to do so despite their lacking in technique.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by kingthomas View Post
Tripod could go wrong
wat if all 3 go in close then u open it D: SHE EXPLODED OH NOEZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA omg I just loled everywhere.

How am I going to clean this up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
haha lol, well the heads weren't a claim of high quality texturing. I think i stated that i was new at it, but yeah they are there for people who can't afford to be paying someone else to do it, want to be more associated with the clan and don't mind not having the best looking had out there.

Originally Posted by Baytch View Post
The people have spoken. I will stand down from co-leader.

Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
Baytch will be 2nd Mate in new ranking system.

Originally Posted by ToriBashem View Post
Baytch id like to commend you on your non killer like acceptance andy baytch automatically goes to elite. Thank you for not being all phscho about it

Baytch is a far better candidate than Killer was and despite his forum inactivity I am glad that he will still be a highly ranked member within the clan. I will get on the new rank system soon enough, I'm just doing my Promo team application. It's seriously huge, 5 times bigger than my suggestions post.
Last edited by Murmayder; Nov 14, 2009 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Double Post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Murm your going to be co leader?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2 more mins
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]