Toribash
Reimu: thank you very much, it's an honor to be in such a prestigious group of toribashers
Revx: you asked for it...............................................
w
surge: np man just dont fortget to pm me if you have any questions or concerns, im always open to questions from beginners, if you are new heres the link to the beginner sacntuary (that is where) and you can post introductions there but if youre not sure waht to post just send me a pm maybe i can help im a member of the help squad(thats a staff group yea im STAFF) so yea as i said my messages are open sooo heres the link to my pm inbox in that plce you can messsage me
Welcome to AS ! oh wait... hum Welcome to PowPow ! hmm nahh WELCOME TO MY ETOURNEY ! grrrr still not that.... Can someone help me ?
Why the FUCK are you posting memes in this thread? I clearly stated earlier that we only allow serious posts here, how simple-minded are you people? I mean, seriously, how do you not comprehend the fact that if I sense that there is the slightest bit of sarcasm in your posts, you will be punished by my 13 inch destroyer. LAST WARNING
w