Ranking
where administrators get so many TC

example:
Fish
Erth

etc..
[00:33] <+XPaD> vou dormi dsclp meu cu ta piscando de sonos
yes, the admins eventually sell it and buy nice things with all the money they got from selling that sweet sweet free tc.(not really)

name changes are annoying and the high price is there to limit the number of people who want one. it's also a nice tc sink
QUACK
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
You forgot Minibash, and the ones he did for the TB game making compos. So create, much creation.

yes, hampa also creation minibash

Originally Posted by IceColor View Post
Wait, do you get to keep that tc?

what admins creation, they can uncreation.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
How do you post a replay on toribash?
-----
Forums
Last edited by gizodude; Feb 6, 2014 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
I'm encountering problems trying to join the IRC on toribash on Colluqoy (One of Mac's IRC clients), can someone please teach me how to operate it?

This isn't a question for the staff as much as it's a question for google. First result is this http://docs.zetaboards.com/irc/colloquy which you can just edit the instructions for toribash. The address for the irc server is irc.toribash.com
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
I found that, Tim. I was and still am stuck at the part where you're supposed to 'Message User' to register. Just to keep on the safe side, I wanted to hear someone else's part of the story to see if I made any mistakes in the beginning. Guess not, maybe I'll try again later. Thanks.