Toribash
*ninja invade*

Seems like WAPOW is a better place now, good to see that. :o I don't have much, but I'll be glad to donate to the next event you host o/
Originally Posted by Sh00 View Post
*ninja invade*

Seems like WAPOW is a better place now, good to see that. :o I don't have much, but I'll be glad to donate to the next event you host o/

*Throws shurikens*

We always stride to be the best, in comfort and prowess!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok well guys nobody but squigling sent in an application so i guess he will be in the team with me. (and get spoiled)

Well done squig ill let you know what we doing soon :P
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Hey guys! Going to live stream myself making a head texture! Tune in!
http://www.twitch.tv/djtechno45
I am becoming more active in game so I will be online for a while aswell.
-----
Had to end it short due to technical difficulties.
Last edited by Cartier; Nov 21, 2015 at 04:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'
I came on for a little while and followed but inthink i caught just thenend because you went offline a few min after
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hey guys sorry for being some inactive but yesterday classes end for me, and now re are testing for graduation, That's the principal reason for i cant play toribash this days
Just blink [FanClub]
Crackz
Don't worry about it, it's better to have a life then to be tied down to a game.

I got a bunch of tests lately, too. I know the feels.

Turtle
Shoot, I missed it! I love a good live stream.

Maybe if you want to, we could make a private server and play a bit or get a bunch of wapow on and just have fun.

Speaking of which during this Saturday at 3:00, I'll be hosting a tourney for all my tc, so be there if you want in on it.

I'm pretty sure I'm GMT-5 but correct me if I'm wrong.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
*Jaws music* I need some tc, also I might go back into texture Making!
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Pimp that sounds awesome!
Speaking about texturing I am going to make myself a set based on realism because I need to work a lot on that. It is going to be a robotic set because as most of you know me, I love robotic sets. <3
I am just an icon livin'
Check out my latest video, I work on a kinda robotic texture.https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YxBRDJCrrdM
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3