Toribash
Hi my toribash name is rjniscool1 ive been playing for 2-3 years now i have great experience but ive been inactive for a while from taking a break from toribash.I am a 3rd dan rank 300 globaly and I got invited by TamaKuu
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Well, I would just let you in because I've seen some of your skill. and that isn't the worst looking app. Short, but not bad. That and you have some nice items.

Last of all is that you may give our other female member some company. I'll warn you though, she's fiesty as hell. Her name is SushiRoll. Anyway, welcome to Sandwich.

As for you Rj, Welcome to the clan bro. Glad to see you back again :].
beware
the goblin
Some replays
Repent, I saved our replay of free running. Check out Oblivion hes one of the best when it comes to replays, I added that and me owning up in katana XD
Attached Files
free running.rpl (629.9 KB, 4 views)
Oblivion.rpl (918.0 KB, 3 views)
katana2.rpl (61.1 KB, 3 views)
Lel. And wait, Repent's on xD?

anyway, welcome back Chr1s. I hope you become more active bro.
beware
the goblin
Hi guys.my name is adzy20 im 13 years old.my belt is brown belt and 98 more to black belt i got invited by jen5.
That was a waste of an app. And her inviting you doesn't mean anything. You have to be specifically requested by me.

Make a better app and I'll consider it.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Alright peeps, this is how it's going down. Any rage or rude comments will be ignored. So watch what the fuck you say.

You all have until December to get me to stay. If I'm not convinced after that month is up, I'll be sending all of my items and TC to WannabeKitFox. Some to my student. I will then close down the clan. After that, I will request a ban and leave toribash.

No, I won't send anything to you.
No, I won't go ingame, unless I want to go ingame with a certain person.
No, I won't do ANYTHING ingame related, such as wars and tourneys.
Yes, I will be on the forums.

And for those who've had a past experience with me.

I'm dead fucking serious.

Good luck.

You can't leave Toribash. No one can. It's impossible.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.