Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Looks nice, but the hand texture trails are too complex and intricate for it.
Bicep and feet textures need more work, they dont really match (too complex compared to leg textures and triceps)
The head is pretty funny, but all in all the style is nice.

It looks like a nice set to play with ingame.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
OfPhailure: Better than most sets out there, but..yeah. Rates a meh. But like BenDover says, Robothingeh stands out.

ashaltaf: Simple and sweet always works :P Kinda reminds me of Hampa and Chez combined. Trails look so out of place, lol. Maybe two big arrow-lines would be enough. And the head doesn't necessarily have to have 'eyes' and/or 'mouths'.

On another note: (I'm bored)
Yay! Fulfilled 15k head request by Alessandro :P I'm so lucky BenDover didn't notice the topic, otherwise I'd be utterly pwned.

Ooo, and my entry for ROBO-Mohawk's ground texture request (don't any one of you try and interfere D:<)
Hmmm, just out of curiosity, what do you think makes robo thingeh stand out, i mean that is my only head that I've never used or sold.
It's colourful, pretty well made, has nice shapes and details.

The others are just lumps of blur as far as i can tell =P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Any news on my app? Hate to be a bother, but I'm just too impatient for this waiting stuff. =P

Also, I've done a few requests since I last posted here, just finished one now and made this head:

Imo it turned out pretty nice in the end, it's like an almost-full-head mask.

Still can't compare to some of your guys' shit though.
Demonsoul6, you should bring up the brightness in the face on that one, you can barely see any details (if there are any) in the face because it's so dark.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
Demonsoul6, you should bring up the brightness in the face on that one, you can barely see any details (if there are any) in the face because it's so dark.

Thanks for the advice, I think that one would have to do more with shitty screenshots though. I may do a spinny if I become un-lazy.

Hmm, I guess the black of the mask outside of the face is very plain, but I spent a fair bit of time on the variation trying to make it look like actual scratch / stain or w/e the shnoz I was aiming for. >_> And trying to make the eyes look underneath the mask.\

Myegh, I fail.
Last edited by Demonsoul6; Oct 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM.
Here is a great example of one of my better ideas.

I loved making it, and it took me a couple of hours, but I thought it turned out great. Credits to Bigfreeze for taking the screenshot in which I am portrayed.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]