Toribash
I did the opposite Arglax, made a smurf to play with newbie friends, and we ended up winning 25 games in a row and ended up a lot higher >_>

The game has it's own plans.
-----
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
add me as Ragnathorn on Steam if you want to get destroyed by my extreme feeding skills

I thought you are Thorn on steam? Neither steam nor dotobuff can find ragnathorn...
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Oct 4, 2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
dotabuff looks for nicknames iirc
I'm really getting into betting, lost lots and won lots, but it's fucking fun, plus it's another incentive to spectate pro matches.
hi. I'm new here.

[IMANOOB]

190 hours.

Best heroes:
Razor, Crystal Maiden, Rubick, Troll Warlord, Lich, Sven, Terrorblade, Spirit Breaker, Meepo.

Best position:
Solo Hard/Mid.

64 games won.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119524457

[/IMANOOB]
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
dotabuff looks for nicknames iirc
I'm really getting into betting, lost lots and won lots, but it's fucking fun, plus it's another incentive to spectate pro matches.

Yea, betting is good. I'm too biased towards the few teams I like though, and never end up betting against them. I think I've actually came out ahead in betting, which is nice.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Yea, betting is good. I'm too biased towards the few teams I like though, and never end up betting against them. I think I've actually came out ahead in betting, which is nice.

I so know that feel dude. I lost so many rares betting on fnatic like year ago or something like that ;_; And now, fucking bo1s ruined me. I lost majority of my "rares" on bo1s. :<
gfdgdghfg
Hi! I'm JSnuffMARS. I play ranked a bit but I don't have good rank, cause after you win, you're usually put in helpless matchup with more 'noob' team then enemy so win/loss stays close to 50%.

I don't really see a way to climb the ladder, as I don't really have a team and it's really hard to find semi good people wanting to play with me.
My opinion is that ranked matches are worse than low priority matches. There are the dumbest idiots in mmr! In low priority, people just flaming each other but they are trying to win/having fun. In mmr there are tucking crying retards who give up after first death, or even after first stolen by support creep! And they just go feed/permanent jungle farm after first team mistake, even if mistake was their. Duck mmr...
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Mmr is good if you have a proper team of friends to play with. A full team of 5. I really do hate it when the fucking enemy constantly uses faceless void for cheap and easy mmr. 7 games in a row with a void just the other day.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Mmr is good if you have a proper team of friends to play with. A full team of 5. I really do hate it when the fucking enemy constantly uses faceless void for cheap and easy mmr. 7 games in a row with a void just the other day.

? You don't cheese in ranked for MMR?

I think you are playing the game wrong mate. I bet you try and play support in ranked too huh? Think those wards are going to save your room-temperature-IQ team who have more deaths than last hits?

Void, wraithking, phantom lancer, naix, etc. Seize victory with a fistful of cheese!!!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff