hmsgr
sorry man but i know you and you know what i will vote but i feel that not fair
so i will not decide
maybe if shikkumo wanna know what am going to say

It's quite easy to say no
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Matarika's Application
Hey Guys....Matarika here, i'd rather not talk about what happen to my previous clan. I'm putting that behind me, i'd like to apply to this clan. I know a few of you, Looks at Kirinoi & Monsto. Anyway here's my application, I hope it's up to par.

My Name is Matarika, I've been playing since 2011 and i'm dedicated to variety of different
things, video making, replay making, modding, etc. etc.

ModMaking
Alot of my Mods can be found simply by searching here

https://www.google.com/search?q=mata...w=1196&bih=699

But i've also been featured in the GM Mod Showcase
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=495080

I mainly make parkour mods, but i'm open to expanding that occasionally to sparring mods.

Replay Making

I'll be posting some recent replays at the bottom to show case my different types of replays across the board.

alot more of my replays can be viewed in my videos, which brings me to the next thing.

Video Making

One of the most things i'm passionate about.

One of the things i created is Wrath of Uke, a toribash narrative series. which took me 2 years.
I'm always interested in bringing new and fresh ideas to the game, whether they fail or not.

I've also been listed under Grandlist of All Great YouTube Channels

These three things are the main things i focus in, and i hope to be a great contribution to your clan. (I know you said you prefer freeform applications but I felt this was a better way of organizing my information and it also says "prefer applications in a free form.)

My skype is Matarikatb, and my Discord is just Matarika (#5297)

here are my 5 replays.

(Level headed is a selfspar)

Attached Files
[S] Level Headed.rpl (666.9 KB, 5 views)
[T] African American Friday.rpl (240.6 KB, 7 views)
#Matarika Shinobi Parkour.rpl (519.1 KB, 4 views)
#Blade Is Life A Dream?.rpl (281.7 KB, 3 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I don't even see how this guy could get a no.
But then that's the case, could you talk about your previous clan?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yes, I like this app, and might I say I
am a big fan of your video making skills,
but it's certainly a surprise seeing your app
here after being in evo for so long.
What has happened?
-----
Originally Posted by hmsgr View Post
i dont think i have any chances,but anyways,ill try
so,i started playing toribash because i saw a video from one of my favorite youtubers( cazum8 ) he said that it was possible to do insanely nice things on toribash,so i decided to search about the game,and i found some ultra skilled people,i just loved it!
by the way,its the game i played most in my entire life i started playing it on 2014,well i cant remember it actually,because i had another account before xD

im only "good" at sparring and tricking

i wanna join the clan because its the kinda clan i like,i hate clans that just war everyday,i just hate,there are some people that motivated me to join(like,i dont talked with them,i just wanna be in the same clan as them,because i wanna know everything about them xD)these people are omega90,xlr84life and shikkumo

i dedicate the most of my toribash time on singleplayer tricking
and there is the prove to it(it doesnt prove anything,but fuck it)
the trampoline skills were only practicing

my skype is facebook:hugomsgr

at least,give me a try

Hey man, Its sad u hadn't had a better app.
I liked it but sadly u got a no from most clan mates.
Either way i wanted to tell u that the tricking replay
I looked at was just, AMAZING. i love the variety
throughout this whole replay, and then u topped
it off with some bboy skills in the end. that was a delish
replay don't let it get u
down that u have been denied for now. I look forward to
seeing a better app in the future.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Nov 27, 2016 at 09:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Smoke Weed
could you talk about your previous clan?

me and Tripstone got into a disagreement, and it revealed something about his character i wasn't so happy with, so i decided it was time to go. Thanks for accepting me though! I look forward to a long and promising time with Vector
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297