Toribash
I've literaly just done my first exam which was History. Like I said, i wont be ingame that often as usual because of school and a shit ton of work to do
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Okay okay

So I got Horizon Zero Dawn on my ps4 on Friday, and it is by far one of the best games I've ever played.

If you have a ps4 I recommened this game. If it wasn't a ps4 exclusive I would recommend it to everyone
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
damn
i'm so god diddly darn inactive now
what's everyone up to now that it is summer on the west? (i think?)

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

YOOOO just preordered life is strange before the storm for ps4 and i am super excited ive seen horrizon zero dawn but it seems very mainstream in my eyes :/
i am awesome dont question it just deal with it
I want to get anthem and I hope that by its release I will have a good gaming pc
oh is this where i put my signature?
I got a fucking summer job!!!!! \o/
-----
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISIS13!

Thanks Colors!!!! C:
Last edited by krisis13; Jun 27, 2017 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
I've literaly just done my first exam which was History. Like I said, i wont be ingame that often as usual because of school and a shit ton of work to do

Tell your school to chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill down im on summer vacation already lol.
GUYS BRACKET IS OUT we are playing chivlary in our 1st match (dont even know if i spelled it right)
i am awesome dont question it just deal with it
Originally Posted by ph1l1 View Post
GUYS BRACKET IS OUT we are playing chivlary in our 1st match (dont even know if i spelled it right)

I really wanna join but I have two dilemmas.

1) My computer is at a shop waiting for parts to be delivered and installed (hopefully have it by next week)

2) I will be in Canada, leaving tomorrow and returning next week aswell.

If things go well, once I return from Canada I'll have my updated computer and can join in then. I'll be back from Canada a week from tomorrow so I'll see you guys then. Ciao!
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored