Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
k6vamees: gmt +2 times: any really
sly: gmt -5 times: 8:00 pm gmt 0
kickass: gmt -8 times: 1:00 to 8:00 gmt 0 any day
lordrice: gmt -5? times: 8:00 to 15:00 gmt 0 thursday
editz: gmt -5 times: 10:00 onward gmt 0

Does much of this scheduling still apply?

And sure, why not. They've wanted to fight us for a while. Also, we need to have a bout with liQuid to celebrate the survival of the soul of hung/fl0w. So icof, then liQuid?
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 1, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
I'm really sorry for that ^

I'll see what I can do to get active, but I'm 90% sure I won't be able to play on the week, only weekends =(

hope we find a solution
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay xhiba, we can understand that having a job is important ;P I asked sly to take a look and see if there are any mods here he might have residual skill in, based on his response I think he's lost a lot of his ingame mojo. Unless we can somehow get an oldy to come outta the woods, we might be stuck with k6 in brushu and just hope his computer is in a good mood, as the rest of us actives have spots already.
Whichever is ready to come at us first ;d And yeah much of the schedule applies minus kickass maybe since he's been gone ;o My only thing is that i won't be on on Monday/Wednesday evenings, unless at midnight if possible. At weekends i tend to get my computer stolen from me. Other than that, any time really.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Hm well this weekend doesn't work for me either, as I'm taking my gf to the turtle exhibit that opened at the aquarium for her birthday (she loves turtles even more than I do). So at least we're on the same schedule I guess. We could do it thursday perhaps?
I laughed out loud when you said you were going to a turtle exhibit. Have fun, dude!
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
While we're talking about turtles, deppy and smog had allegedly mentioned that they will go turtle hunting. With nukes and machetes. At dawn. At least that's what they said when they saw holo with the RA tag i think heuheuheuhe Also i salute you, for your gf's affection for anything else than cats and puppies. Don't have to worry about a turtle wrecking up your place of residence with claws and refuse and whatnot :d
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 1, 2013 at 04:51 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v