Toribash
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Catch them out with one good malphite or orianna ult or other aoe cc/nuke, and they have lost the game.

Draven and diana have no escapes. Jarvan/alistar/jax will deny/smash them extremely hard.

With the team comp that I had that game, nothing would have saved us that game. They had just to much damage from to many different sources.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
With the team comp that I had that game, nothing would have saved us that game. They had just to much damage from to many different sources.

I can now see why you play nasus. I went 11-1 with him just now on my smurf and people went apeshit to what he is. :|

just went 8-2 with twisted fate
Items
Hextech gun
Zeal
sorcerers shoes
they forfeited the 1st chance they got
i played top with as support for akali who went 7-0
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Decided to play Riven seriously after quite a long break from her. I guess I still got it

End Game

why the hell is statikk shiv so popular? i dislike this item so much....
also in your build is a bloodthirster missing
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

Don't need a BT when I have a Blade of the Ruined King. The Shiv has a pretty high crit chance not to mention it can destroy waves in no time, also it has a decent attack speed boost.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Don't need a BT when I have a Blade of the Ruined King. The Shiv has a pretty high crit chance not to mention it can destroy waves in no time, also it has a decent attack speed boost.

but u dont need any attackspeed, critchance or waveclear abbilites on an item as riven ._.

only u need is AD then u can clear waves even faster and make tons of more dmg.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

I like it on some ADCs. Cait and Vayne usually. Or I get it when I'm losing lane.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Static shiv is better than PD for the movespeed, has better aoe damage and wave clear, and is cheaper.

That's why.

Edit: also, dafuk, early april fools or something or am I just going crazy?

Edit2: going crazy.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games