Ranking
Originally Posted by kball View Post
Im having a little bit if trouble using Caitlyn.
Which lanes are best for her?
Solo are support?
build for her. (not the generic mobafire build)
When I go solo top I usually do pretty good but if I get 2x team I dont know what to do.

I'd try another champion. AD carries need strong mechanical skill at the game which is the ability to last hit incredible well and position yourself perfectly in fights so you can dish out the maximum amount of damage. In this current meta, AD carries have taken a turn for the worse, especially when teams have 4 champions with gap closers and warmogs and just jump on your shit.

For guides, I'd look on solomid, lolking or lolpro.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well just go for a classical adc build, Berserker boots, Infinity edge, bloodthirster, blade of the ruined king, phantomdancer/statikk shiv.

not sure why people say caitlyn needs a BorK... imo she benifits more from getting a LW and GA then a BorK + one of the said items. if they are a tanky team in champ select, probably shouldn't be playing caitlyn then.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
not sure why people say caitlyn needs a BorK... imo she benifits more from getting a LW and GA then a BorK + one of the said items. if they are a tanky team in champ select, probably shouldn't be playing caitlyn then.

well since the rework bork just got a more or less typical adc item. atleast it feels so for me. im building it on like every carry im playing (so just 3) i even dont play cait at all. ive just said him a classic adc build cant be that wrong.
since cait is just doing what every else adc is doing, autoattacks why is there a 5% dmg of enemy max health so bad?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So it was a cold and lonely day, prior to the evening I had lost games with the big dog man, the green she ninja, and the sparkly gem dude. Hope was lost as I stared at my depressing 10 league points, I had dropped 23 places in Syndra's Masterminds. Depression set in and I could only blame myself, 'tis be a miserable day.

To gain what I had lost, I prepared for maximum success! I cleaned the messy bedroom that I domain, dimmed the lighting for perfect atmosphere and adjusted thy throne for absolute comfort. I scoured far and wide for the perfect being that I would claim as champion and in my findings I found my old 3rd in command.

Fuck it, I played rumble. Went 6/1 in 7 Games and now I'm at 89 League Points. GG.

Also Fuck Darius. Hardest top lane champion I've gone against. Next time I'm going to try barrier against him.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Thanks for all the help guys.
Going ingame pronto
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
I'd try another champion. AD carries need strong mechanical skill at the game which is the ability to last hit incredible well and position yourself perfectly in fights so you can dish out the maximum amount of damage. In this current meta, AD carries have taken a turn for the worse, especially when teams have 4 champions with gap closers and warmogs and just jump on your shit.

For guides, I'd look on solomid, lolking or lolpro.

Playing Rumble is like cheating.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
So I just had probably the worst game I've ever played. I was jungling as diana against a shaco. I knew he'd be in the bush next to the red buff waiting for me. Went to the red buff, saw his deceive cloud in the fog of war. Didn't give a shit, I stayed thinking I could take him. At around 30 hp left, I flashed away knowing that his jack-in-the-box would kill me even by flashing. But hey, why not waste a perfect flash. Got first blooded.

After that, a fail gank at top because I missed my E. No biggy so far.

And then it comes. Waiting in the enemy golems bush for enemy top (xin) to come back from recalling. Xin arrives to the turret, our shen destroys it and immediately ulties bot. My reaction time sucked so hard that I actually went in to gank just to actually figure out that I'll be alone. Gave a free kill to xin after wasting yet another pointless flash.

Then a fail flash. Then another fail flash. Then a missed Q going around the vayne missing the last hit that would've killed her and dying for it...

Please tell me these kind of games happen to you too. I was lucky I was carried so hard for the victory.
Last edited by EJM; Mar 31, 2013 at 04:35 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So I just had probably the worst game I've ever played. I was jungling as diana against a shaco. I knew he'd be in the bush next to the red buff waiting for me. Went to the red buff, saw his deceive cloud in the fog of war. Didn't give a shit, I stayed thinking I could take him. At around 30 hp left, I flashed away knowing that his jack-in-the-box would kill be even by flashing. But hey, why not waste a perfect flash. Gpt first blooded.

After that, a fail gank at top because I missed my E. No biggy so far.

And then it comes. Waiting in the enemy golems bush for enemy top (xin) to come back from recall Xin arrives to the turret, our shen destroys it and immediately ultis bot. My reaction time sucked so hard that I actually went in to gank just to actually figure out that I'll be alone. Gave a free kill to zin.

Then a fail flash. Then another fail flash. Then a missed Q going around thr vayne missing the last hit that would've killed her and dying for it...

Please tell me these kind of games happen to you too. I was lucky I was carried so hard for the victory.

NP Carried yo ass so hard.
I'm a fucking professional!

Maokai

I feel like mao has fallen in popularity as of s3, but i picked him up recently and shit on everyone.
Yes, I'm Eds Cousin.
Originally Posted by J4nd0
Just went up against Diana, Reneketon, Zyra (support), Draven and Udyr (Jungler) and they insta-kill out Cait and just all focus down one person. Zyra built pure ap and they had absurd sources of magic and physical damage. Retarded team comp.

Catch them out with one good malphite or orianna ult or other aoe cc/nuke, and they have lost the game.

Draven and diana have no escapes. Jarvan/alistar/jax will deny/smash them extremely hard.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.