Toribash
My 2 most recent matches after a 10 day break

show

[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
Why everyone keep ignoring me , I just wanna become better at LoL but no one gives a fuck about what I post.

90% of the people that post here are ignored, the only way to get noticed is to start an argument lol
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
Why everyone keep ignoring me , I just wanna become better at LoL but no one gives a fuck about what I post.

Ask for advice then :P
-----
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Just won a game vs Elise top as Nasus. I was able to win lane after I got SoEL and we were going to demolish the game but we started to battle mode and throw the game. It went from 17-8 to 17-19 after some terrible play. That got them back into the game and Elise became fed from it. But due to how superior late game comp we were able to win a 55min game. That game I served my role as a damage soak/wither bot for Graves who didn't buy a sash and didn't have cleanse and I was to get 24/7 Withers on him.

I was a utility tank in this game, going 4/13/26, with all the kills going to the carries of Rzye and Caitlyn. I should have built differently, getting more supportive tank items like Locket of the Iron Solari. My Q farm was terrible due to having to max E in lane to be able to go against Elise.

The first game, I was a threat with my 300+ farmed Q. They couldn't kill me as Graves was able to go to town along side me.

I feel like Nasus can't be countered top lane due to the ability to max E and farm safely. Then again, I haven't gone against Darius but Teemo, Kayle and Elise are all easy due to the power that Wither, Spirit Fire and once you get it, Spirit of the Elder Lizard all synergise together. Not to mention, the counters to Nasus don't have ways to sustain themselves, sure Kayle has a heal but Nasus has incredible damage once he gets SoEL.

Man, you gotta try to not feed so hard >_<
-----
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Yea nasus is a strong pick, very hard to go against as pretty much anyone. I can't really see anyone REALLY being able to counter him, mainly because of his slow. Teemo would probably be the #1 choice because of shroom trapping and his Q, plus poking.

Teemo is just too squishy.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 28, 2013 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN
>New Karma on Next Patch
>Closed Server for maintenance
>6 Hours Later
>Done Patch
>Server up
>Karma Disabled for bugs
>Closed Server for Emergency Maintenance

Best Day ever
Last edited by Chris; Mar 28, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
>New Karma on Next Patch
>Closed Server for maintenance
>6 Hours Later
>Done Patch
>Server up
>Karma Disabled for bugs
>Closed Server for Emergency Maintenance

Typical Nexon Riot
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
LoL Forum got flood by spam threads about QQing cause server down. Some people who skipped school/work for that.

ಠ_ಠ
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
LoL Forum got flood by spam threads about QQing cause server down. Some people who skipped school/work for that.

ಠ_ಠ

xD Well I'm on Spring Break soo.. xD I was looking forward to play today too >.>