View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by rcarey
Killer would be a good choice for all mods. I believe he has the capabilities.

I was thinking the same.

Especially acrojoust
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Hmm i was thinking of throwing diamond for all mods, but then the abd spot would be open (unless we apply the switch card). Lenshu is quite easy so pretty much anyone can throw in here, rice or carey. We'll see.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Just put me in whatever you feel like or don't. I've got time but if you guys can take care of this without having me fill up space feel free to.
Either diamond or killer can do all mods. They are equally versatile. Diamond is an aikido ringer though so idk depends what we want to focus on. K6 , there can be only one leader it was made clear on signing up, if I am not around I just have to pm erth to let him know you'll be taking the reigns for that moment, but I'll be here for sure, unless I have class at the time of the battle.
Last edited by rcarey; Feb 23, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
we should totally try to sell this head texture.

edit:sly doesn't get anything because all he did was take ugly screen shots
Last edited by killer3366; Feb 23, 2013 at 07:26 AM.
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
we should totally try to sell this head texture.

edit:sly doesn't get anything because all he did was take ugly screen shots

bich u wana fite me??
^update
It seems you MUST use our replays sly. why not finish the clan video and put that in? it's new as it's not yet done :O
Sly's talking about another unrelated event (oriental video) in the art section, that's where he isn't using our replays. He'll get to work on this once that is finished, that's when we're gona dump our replays here. Newer ones, i'm sure he already has plenty of our replays in stock he can play with + there's always the replay thread to check out if necessary.
But why's the rum gone? :v