Ranking
When I play tf2 I usually play as a soldier because they have the rocket launcher and a convenient shotgun. Yea a lot of people hard scope and it gets annoying.
-----
I'm hosting a recruitment server. Because I think we need some new fresh active players.
Last edited by XxSoapxX; Nov 14, 2015 at 06:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LANG="http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432057&page=
dont invite them straight away, send them to our recruitment thread first
so everyone can check out the app
and dont look for ingame skilled people but for people who are nice and are willing to be active on the forum

but really nice idea
I can't invite people. I gave them a link to the page. I kinda looked for ^ what you said nice people. But I also look for people who could help out in clan wars ect. Anyways it failed and I'm going to host one tommorow.

An idea I had is should we do activity check like every two weeks besides the R.i.p people?
Last edited by XxSoapxX; Nov 15, 2015 at 04:03 AM.
[LANG="http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432057&page=
im already doing some activity checks,
i check the User Profiles from people that i havent seen ingame or on this thread in a while
and kmove them to a lower rank or kick them

but before i kick someone i post here and the other members

Also i made some changes:
- moved Xetotrius to unranked (because of inactivity)
- promoted pnutbutta to Members
- added War Managers to the Front Page
question shovels and leg grabs what are you opinions on them? i personally like shovels. not using them. but i see them as a move that people come up with once they start to think about how akido works. though by blackbeltish its usually a sign that they are frustrated with you. i used to hate both but now i have answers to them.
Attached Files
akido noshowersfxcv.rpl (40.9 KB, 4 views)
akido sprawlwersxc.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
I dont mind leg grabs cuz they dont give you a huge disadvantage
it even makes it easier for you to go for headstrikes.

Shovels suck cuz they are nearly not counterable in normal aikido
its something different in abd, your opponent can still walk you out
but thats not hard to counter (dunno if thats still a shovel or a lift).

The guy with the shovel opener in your replay was relax all with raised arms and contratced hips (in the 2nd turn) so he screwed up the shovel.
But still ncie 2 repalys.
When I open I go noobclap most time in aikido. Then if they shovel I already have a kick or go crescent with my lunbar and torso and abs. then I counter lift with the cresent or if I get lifted I get a hand dm with my ac tactics hehe.
hurray for being ungrounded.

what are these ac tactics that you speak of?

i wish there was a quick abd room. that would make me happy
Maybe we could ask a gm for one?

Monkey I found a tactic were if I get shoveled I use my abs wrist and try and get a hand dm mostly doesn't work but I can usually pull it off.

I am working in perfecting it.