Toribash
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
no wonder that i dont remember him if its been so long
but he still has to re-apply but since he already was in the clan before his chances are pretty good to get in again.

also downloaded tf2 and elsword (again)

Ayy I downloaded elsword once, when it came out, My name was Fawdz. Good times
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
I will re-apply when I get home skateboarding. I'm so excited I just landed my pop shuvit into the half pipe.

i'll take care of your app.
Skating is really cool, i can only do it toribash tho :/

Originally Posted by ugotpwned1 View Post
Ayy I downloaded elsword once, when it came out, My name was Fawdz. Good times

i downloaded for the first time back in 2011 (i believe) cuz my friend told me that it is a nice game... but then i got hacked and lost all my stuff. rip
came back 2 years later but they changed so much that i quit again lol

xxsoapxx is now a war manager, he always wants to war but no one is ever on when he is to start it.
if you dont know how to start wars pm me or ask here
Last edited by xRegalia; Nov 11, 2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I haven't posted in a while here. So how is it going? I like tore everything in my left knee. In judo tournament I went for a throw and knee twisted in a weird way plus his weight caused extra stress.
Originally Posted by XxSoapxX View Post
Thanks regi! I know how to start a war. Me and pnut regularly see each other ingame so we might war together.

Nice, i hope to see some nice results on our war activity soon ^^

Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
I haven't posted in a while here. So how is it going? I like tore everything in my left knee. In judo tournament I went for a throw and knee twisted in a weird way plus his weight caused extra stress.

Everything is as usual.
The story about your knee sounds really painful i hope havent hurt yourself so bad.
Did you atleast win the match?
I actually did win. I couldn't complete the full throw because of my pain, but I was able get a minor point "yuko" because he fell onto his side. From there I worked my choke and got the Ippon "Fullpoint".
played a bit TF2 and i hate the spy
but i guess im not better cuz i mostly play as a sniper ;P

elsword is pretty nice aswell but they changed so much since i played the last time
there are like 3 or 4 new characters and each of them has 3 "evolutions"
(they only had 2 when i played it last time.
so yea... im still trying to get used to it

also played The Binding of Isaac a bit and defeated mom on my 3rd try
that game is so weird and funny xD
Binding of Isaac is weird but fun. I usually go a scout or spy. I have the soda popper for scout and some cola or something it makes you hyper. Pnut can't post because he is grounded and won't be back for a week or so. He told me to tell you guys.

Regi Snipers make me rage lol.
thanks for informing us about pnut ^^

i dont mind sniper that much cuz i havent really met anyone
who is just sitting in the corner of the map and keeps hardscoping
also i think snipers are pretty weak , they have low health
and they need 2 hits for one kill (1 hit if you do a headshot) against a normal soldier
and 3-4 hits for this tanky class
they only got the range advantage