View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Something for Sly.
The gamemasters have gone nicely active in hosting them events. Less than half a day ago, aikidokp posted another GM event. More specifically a video editing event. Seeing as we have a baws editor who's too lazy to get on with our own clan veedeo at the moment ;d You can feast your eyes on this, has some nice prizes. Sly would do the editing (obviously) and the rest just have to put in some awesome replays and whatnot. All members can throw their replays in if they want.

[GM] Magic In Motion

The only restrictions here are:

Clan event = clan members only (obv)
Start from scratch (obv)
Longer than 1 minute, shorter than 5 mins.

There doesn't seem to be any specified amount of slots for clans to participate. From what we've seen of sly's works, i'd say he has a pretty good chance to win this one for the home-team :d.

So whaddaya say Sly. Think you're up for this? Can't say there's not enough incentive for this one ;d Also at this point, you'd pretty much have free hands on this, schedule, approach, details and so on. We'll like your stuff one way or the other :d
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 19, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
lets win \o/
-----
"Tell us a story, make us laugh, make us cry, make us hate it, make us love it."

In the Art Section, there's something called the Let's Create series in the stickied thread area at the top of the page. I'm going to be doing that this week, it shouldn't take that long. I'm sure I'll finish before Sunday. After that, the next TB video I'll make could be one for this event. I could use the replays I downloaded for the clan video I'll be doing. Or you can send me some new ones :P

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
for the clan video I'll be doing

Oh you *will* be doing it, maybe later, not now, but you will ;d you're bound to it now ;d
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 19, 2013 at 11:00 PM.
Kay , we should dump the replays for this video on this thread.. I can make a thread in RASA if you want to post wips sly? or here. Idk. Judging from sly's enthusiasm i see we're up for it. Each participating clan has two months to get their video done, but i think that's more than enough for us.

And yeah the same replays can be used.

editedti: Good luck with the series event. If you need our help with replays and whatnot, let us know.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 19, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
Yeah i posted on their board. If they are interested and have time for it, then they'll let us know either here or there.
-----
Bah they don't seem interested and i'm not one to ask again. We can take up iCoF if you're up for it.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 20, 2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kay i entered us to the roster of the event. You have 2 months to get it done. We'll start throwing in the replays you need here in this thread in time. You can use w/e replays (from the clan vid i.e.), but if we find something awesome, here they will go. ;d
yeah no i suck at gravity sparring
i've been working on a singleplayer -30 replay for about 4 months now and i can't even get it finished

but that event sounds nice, i'm confident sly will show them
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Diamond can do sparring quite well, check our replay thread. Maybe killer and him can cook something up. I just started sparring, so I'm no good so far.