Toribash
xregalia. what type of mod? skatepark one? and fuck me i wish i could move like jaker. one day i'll learn to walk. till then i'll just roll around one the ground.
hullo acjudoka long time no see.
is it hard to make a mod?
that would make sense. its like when i found out some people shift space for singleplayer replays. i started to understand why things were so smooth.
Last edited by alteredmonk; Nov 3, 2015 at 04:18 PM. Reason: didn't finish what i was saying before i posted
if someone explains you some basics its pretty simple but it takes some hours or even days to make the mod and test it if everything works like you want it to work.
i usually just find a mod that i like and edit the rules to suit. but then again i just want to find a rules set that give a game that mimics a mma match.
if you guys need any help with modmakinng or want to request a mod just ask me ^^
i'll do it for free. Its not like i am super good in it but i know some basics hehe

also Darker, thats monkeyishi ^-^
and everything is fine here, wrote 3 exams this week >.>
but the school ends in the afternoon so im happy and the clan is doing good
oh right i should have told people i guess. but then again its more fun to figure it out. i vote for a grappling mod in an octagon with dq timer not sure how long though
i personally prefer no-grab mods like lenshu or rk-mma

and i believe there is a no-grab mod with a little octagon-ish wall (half-size of the tori body) thats pretty fun and competitve