View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, we can wait... Done yet? Heuheu.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
We caught luthery on earlier. None other from icof were available. Managed to win wars in tk and lenshu3. We'll get you another day. evo first.
wot
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Heyy! Me and xhiba match lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
So are we set vames?

Pretty much, there's still you and greykido, but i'm sure you'll do your best in it. The other not-so-important thing i had in mind was gmt, which is likely to be used to categorize us in groups/brackets. Hopefully they aren't too apart - diamond, killer and shock on one side (gmt 0 to 3) and xhiba and ed on the other (gmt -5 or something). But these matches can be arranged to our leisure.
But why's the rum gone? :v
so did this actually happen yesterday or is it due today? i'm terribly sorry if i forgot about it i genuinely wanted to be there
Last edited by Shockwave; Feb 19, 2013 at 07:14 AM.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Oh nono. There's time Erth's trying to gather 32 clans instead of 16 at the moment. More clans = better prizes. We have our little line-up set i think, so all we have to do is wait. Though do try to keep an eye on this thing because this is where you'll be needed. You can check the event thread every once in a while for news like i do. When the clans are gathered and the event actually started, then i'll need you to be active and be there.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 19, 2013 at 09:01 AM.
Deadline for this seems to be tomorrow, he might post-pone it. Thought i'd give the first shot at this, you guys see what you can do to continue on this. Made a nice moustache. Image size can be changed and whatnot. Idk, do *something* ;d My wonderfully drawn moustache should give you several crazy ideas.

Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 19, 2013 at 08:39 PM.