Ranking
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
I was playing tristana before she was cool, always thought she was really strong. Now since the botrk was introduced everyone wants a piece of her yordle ass. I GOT THERE FIRST YOU SAVAGES. :<

My current favourite adc at the moment is sivir, she feels really strong throughout the game. If you're playing aggressively, her level 2 burst is just brutal, especially when paired with some sort of cc to ensure the skillshot hits both times. Autoattack -> W resets auto attack -> boomerang blade -> spam laugh as the enemy adc has taken 250-300 damage. Her ult is really useful too, giving everyone nearby a bloodboil (and you a super bloodboil) at a time where a team consisting entirely of ad characters is not out of question. And Spellshield because fuck you taric/leona/blitzcrank/lux/fucking everyone except for thresh.

The problem with sivir is that everyone tries to play her like an adc, I think she's a hybrid of ad caster/ad carry because she has one of the best ration on her q, which makes building damage more efficent than usual adc stuff
Last edited by Chuck; Mar 20, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
The problem with sivir is that everyone tries to play her like an adc, I think she's a hybrid of ad caster/ad carry because she has one of the best ration on her q, which makes building damage more efficent than usual adc stuff

She's got mad kite powa so I generally just go standard ADC build. Her spell spam costs too much mana anyway. Sivir is pretty much the only ADC I play.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 20, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
She's got mad kite powa so I generally just go standard ADC build. Her spell spam costs too much mana anyway. Sivir is pretty much the only ADC I play.

She'd be top tier ADC if they'd just increase her AA range with 25, and would lower her manacosts bit.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
She'd be top tier ADC if they'd just increase her AA range with 25, and would lower her manacosts bit.

R: Let me stop for a second so I can run faster
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post

Sivir best adc NA
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 21, 2013 at 01:40 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Sivir best adc NA

I liek how on ChampionSelect Sivir counters Caitlyn even though she has 150 range less than her.

If a Caitlyn abuses 100% of her range, no champion can win against her in lane, its just that no one does so a 500 range champion can shit all over her. Sivir OP.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 21, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Alpha Rasmus is my username, just hit level 30. i have multiple main champions and here they are.
Volibear, Lee Sin, Caitlyn, Heimerdinger, Hecarim.
im new here, soooo Hi.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best