Endurance Onslaught 6.0
[[T]ribe]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So I came back to the forums for a second and I thought... Hey why did I never apply to doubleclan with [T]? I'm essentially done with Toribash at this point, but I always liked you guys and I'd love to say that I'm part of your crew of cool kids. Will you have me?

Also if it comes down to it I'm cooler that this slayer500 chump above me.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Can I please join your clan ?

Im not really the best but I know I am not bad either I love toribash and promise I will be very on online gameplay but im not really the most active on forums.
Just abit about myself : I am a very fun guy that jokes around when im with my buds and I love playing Toribash but when I want to be serious about something I am

2nd Dan Black Belt
Roberto Torres ( Rtninja8 )
Portuguese & South African
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
So, I'd Like to join T, because its a nice letter. This is an Alt, main got banned like 2 years ago so I kinda stopped TB for a while. Im rusty, but forum and IRC active. I like poetry... and music... alot.

ps: Muse is Sexy
Last edited by Cally_old; May 13, 2014 at 07:35 AM.
ebrithil/Muse<3
Back to TB, been busy the last while
bad muse, no multiclanning
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Hello my name is Travino but I go by TRIIBE. I would like to join your clan because I believe that I can achieve great things with this clan. I used to be a former member of [obey] but that was on my original account. I did not create to accounts on purpose I had stopped playing Toribash because of personal problems and when I tried to login I had forgotten my account password and email address. I am a former texture maker when I stopped playing Toribash I also stopped creating textures. Thank you for your consideration.
Attached Files
midway parkour.rpl (1,000.5 KB, 6 views)
takido3.rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
takido1.rpl (54.6 KB, 3 views)
toss.rpl (60.1 KB, 6 views)
takido2.rpl (48.9 KB, 3 views)