Toribash
Originally Posted by falcobia View Post
I'm The Sensei Of 2 Mans So I Can Offer 2 Mans,1 Of Them Is Not That Good But I Guess Is Okay ._.
And I Don't Know How To Answer This What Do You Have To Offer.... But Ok

I'll Say Parkours Are Mine Favorite Mod And It's Rly God Damn Cool,Mushu And Boxshu Mushu_V3 Are Too Rly Cool!
My Worst Mod Is Longboard_MP.tbm

I Don't Post In Forums,IDK How To Do It But Just Tell Me How To Post And I'll Do It

I Don't Know Eather How To See Private Messages But Just Tell Me How To See Them And I'll Do It

First When I Played Toribash This Was On Wii U And I Did Tricking,Not Realist At All Lol

My Skype : Falconimation

I WANT IT DAMN GOD I WANT TO BE IN THIS CLAN EVEN SQUIDLING AND RCRICHARD WERE IN THIS CLAN! THIS CLAN,I REALLY THIS CLAN

I'm in /jo jo Must Of The Time And I Love Being A Good Character,I Have Some Skills So...I'll Show You!

I Can Beatbox Pvpp fpfp pvp pf kdv pf I Can BreakDance And Rap,I Love Playing Toribash,Is My Hobbie And I Do Soccer,I Have The Social Group Skype xD And Facebook But I Hardly Ever Use Facebook

And Last Of All
I Don't Assume That Because I Have A Friend In The Clan I'll Gain A Free Pass Or An Easy Entrance Don't Worry

Bye Wapow Clan An Without Clan,Falcobia

caps made my head hurt and only 6 posts
and no wapow
nu
-----
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
uhm i might apply, are u accepting brownies guys?

brownies or bronies ?
Last edited by Kamy; Dec 28, 2015 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WE. GO. JIM.
Like ya, I'm a brown belt bozz. Also brownies mean brown belts. And ur complaining about my forum activity? When did WAPOW become a forum clan...
We've always based alot on forum activity, also in kindness in which you lack.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Hello WAPOWers!

Thank you for reviewing my application ^_^

What do you have to offer WAPOW?
I am always active and working to get better. I like to have fun and I don't get mad and rage at people. I am always encouraging and polite. I am also always willing to join and play with new people!

What's you favorite mod?
I have really grown to enjoy Mushu and Wushu! (Mainly Mushu)

How often do you play?
I play every chance I can get, which is usually every day.

Do you post regularly in forums?
No, Because I recently joined the forums but I am planning to, and I would like to!

Do you check and respond to your PMs?
Always.

Tell us about your Toribash experience.
I first joined Toribash a while ago, but unfortunately I was too young and I got bored. Now that I am older I got back into it and I am having a lot of fun playing and learning. Id say my favorite thing about Toribash is the community and the fact that there are so many possibilities for customization!

My real life: In my real life I am big into running! I do cross country and track and have gone and medaled at state for both! I also enjoy computer programming and engineering, as that is what I want to do for my career! I also have always enjoyed building things! I have made pieces of leather armor and various weapons. One of my most recent creations is a 6ft paracord bullwhip! I also built my gaming pc! (If you want to know my specs just let me know). I also have been snowboarding since I was very little. I mainly do park when I snowboard, and I go to camp over the summer called WoodWard.

My Skype Handle: simon.gelber

Thank you for your time,
Mousesrg

WAPOW!
GO HARD!!!!
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Like ya, I'm a brown belt bozz. Also brownies mean brown belts. And ur complaining about my forum activity? When did WAPOW become a forum clan...

Yes we accept brownies thanks for your donation!

nah jk pretty sure our minimum is black belt try reading the first post this time.
No Longer Active