Endurance Onslaught 6.0
aaaw j'ai pas eu le temps de voir...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
J'ai juste marqué Flosex au lieu de Flosax, si vous voulez je peux le remettre c'est pas un problème sa prend 2 secondes ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
no, you are misguided, the real threat is the united government... they implant microchips in our food that put in our brain and then the government men control us with joysticks linked to the microchips.... there is only one government, the illusion of multiple governments and countries is an illusion, an illusion only made stronger by the illusion of wars and disagrements, all of which are fake to divert our attention from the real government plots, the only government who did not agree and di not want to be part is the african government, so the government released aids and crack to kill of the african blacks... do you know why you never see the white people dying from crack and aids but all the african do? you are say, "but freddie mercury died of aids"... to this i say bullshit, freddie mercury was a black man painted white so he could infiltrate the united government, but thegovernment fouind out about it and made freddie mercury gay to kill him of the aids. wake up, the illuminati is false and only a fake to divert our attention from the *REAL* threat... open your eyes peeps.if this gets deleted yu know the government has infiltrated this site...g oodbye, im off before the govt catches me... ps dont eat at fast food and dont buy your food in store because that is the food which has the microchip and microchip fuel, grow your own food and soon you will be free....
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Je trolle les gens avec ca sur des chaines irc, sur des jeux et sur 4chan (surtout /pol/) depuis quelque jour, là j'me suis sorti les doigts du cul et j'en ai fait une copypasta
Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post
Je trolle les gens avec ca sur des chaines irc, sur des jeux et sur 4chan (surtout /pol/) depuis quelque jour, là j'me suis sorti les doigts du cul et j'en ai fait une copypasta

Premierement, on dit Creepypasta.
Deuxièment, les doubles posts c'est pas terrible.
[OFRO]
I'm the Puma Boy !

Originally Posted by matthieu View Post
Premierement, on dit Creepypasta.
Deuxièment, les doubles posts c'est pas terrible.

J'ai pas double post, j'ai post après stick soul.

Creepy pasta et copy pasta c'est pas la même chose

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/copypasta

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/creepypasta
Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post

Tu t'es vraiment sorti les doigts où juste l'index ? La théorie du complot c'est classique.

Le coup de Freddie Mercury m'a bien fait rire par contre