Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what would you suicide for when you can like take your life to the limit? do extreme things, have fun, i mean it...
i do disagree on him joining, nothing personal but that about the posts reveal you as an unloyal person towards a clan... now if all u've said is a lie, wich i really dont care (once again, nothing personal), you're not getting in our clan by making us sorry for you...

oh and btw, if you would read the posts well enough you would notice the underlined bolded I THINK that i wrote in it, so read better the posts or learn to shut your mouth when it's better to.

^_^
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
awwwww my connection went down and it double posted x_x sorry, erase the first one plz!
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
qft

qft? Anyways I think you should delete posts if the main point is pick a fight. Posts like that are useless
Hey if you believe in Hinduism you could comeback as a cow. Wouldnt that be awesome?! But seriously dude suicide is a bit irrational.
UGH! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS! I JUST WANNA JOIN A CLAN AND WHEN I ASK, I AM APPARENTLEY ASKING FOR TOO MUCH
I ♥ BenDover