Toribash
Yeah you can write me an essay if you'd like and yes giga
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Nick: Hypersaint
Belt:
4th dan
Forum Activity: 10
Ingame Activity: 6
Past Clans: Monk (and a few other clans that I didn't fit in or died after one - two days.
Bad History: I was once banned for watching a YouTube video on how to log
in as Hampa and then tried it. I was pissed after the ban.
Why do you want to join?: You guys seem nice and respectful and I'd like to
know some of you a little better.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I make quite a lot of art, replays, etc. So if you need an artist for anything then I'd like to help you.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
My skype name should be l.martin.lorentzon if not, then try to type Martin Lorentzon.
I'm alergic to salt water, including sweat. I'd love to participate in events etc. I was born 9th of may. I make edits too, but they kind of suck. (I don't really know what to type, I hope this is enough to judge on.)
Replays (post as an attachment)

When's the last time you saw one of us showing respect? (not being sarcastic)
thanks jak

Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Nick: Hypersaint
Belt:
4th dan
Forum Activity: 10
Ingame Activity: 6
Past Clans: Monk (and a few other clans that I didn't fit in or died after one - two days.
Bad History: I was once banned for watching a YouTube video on how to log
in as Hampa and then tried it. I was pissed after the ban.
Why do you want to join?: You guys seem nice and respectful and I'd like to
know some of you a little better.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I make quite a lot of art, replays, etc. So if you need an artist for anything then I'd like to help you.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
My skype name should be l.martin.lorentzon if not, then try to type Martin Lorentzon.
I'm alergic to salt water, including sweat. I'd love to participate in events etc. I was born 9th of may. I make edits too, but they kind of suck. (I don't really know what to type, I hope this is enough to judge on.)
Replays (post as an attachment)

Mate really ? I don't see what is the point of posting spars in your application, like I wanna see your multiplayer skills, not how good you are at making single-player replays. So its a no from me, but post good mp replays and I'll reconsider my decision.
Last edited by GigaSwag; Oct 14, 2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BACK
Nick: Haiao
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: 4/10. I browse the forums daily but don't post at all.
Ingame Activity: 8/10. I just recently got back into playing toribash.
Past Clans: Dark, Left recently due to the clan being outrageously inactive in both the clan forum as well as in-game. DoA, I left this clan due to it being completely dead. Mobility, Leaders were disrespectful to me so I had no reason to be in that clan.
Bad History: No bad history yet.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have seen a few of the members on a various amounts of servers and they seem pretty chill. I've been considering applying to Ultimate for a few weeks but I wanted to make sure that the time was right. I guess it is time ;).
What can you offer to Ultimate?: If I were to get into Ultimate, I would make sure to be extremely active on the clan forum as well as be active in-game. Many people have seen me in lobbies and told me that I am good so I can offer "Skill" to the clan I suppose.
Additional information (free form): My name is Haiao or Jake. I am currently 15 years old from the middle of nowhere. My GMT is -4. I started playing Toribash around 2011 so I am pretty experienced with the game. When I wanted to play this game again at around February, it said that my account had been compromised hence why I created this account. I love to play soccer, It is my favorite sport to this day. That's about it, I'm pretty boring.
Replays (post as an attachment): Down below
Attached Files
lmaojik.rpl (30.3 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by Haiao View Post
Past Clans: Dark, Left recently due to the clan being outrageously inactive in both the clan forum as well as in-game. DoA, I left this clan due to it being completely dead. Mobility, Leaders were disrespectful to me so I had no reason to be in that clan.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have seen a few of the members on a various amounts of servers and they seem pretty chill. I've been considering applying to Ultimate for a few weeks but I wanted to make sure that the time was right. I guess it is time ;).
What can you offer to Ultimate?: If I were to get into Ultimate, I would make sure to be extremely active on the clan forum as well as be active in-game. Many people have seen me in lobbies and told me that I am good so I can offer "Skill" to the clan I suppose.
Additional information (free form): My name is Haiao or Jake. I am currently 15 years old from the middle of nowhere. My GMT is -4. I started playing Toribash around 2011 so I am pretty experienced with the game. When I wanted to play this game again at around February, it said that my account had been compromised hence why I created this account. I love to play soccer, It is my favorite sport to this day. That's about it, I'm pretty boring.

What was your past account name?
ugly
Originally Posted by Haiao View Post

HaiaBro gimme replays and I might also want to play with you in-game.
BACK
Well, I had a bunch of replays. I reset my whole laptop and it deleted all of my replays. That was the only one I had recorded at the time. I can make more replays doe. (: I am usually on 3 hours in the afternoon. When are you gonna be on? I'm on right now if you want to play with me.