Ranking
@ snake.

I don't think so. Find a copy of mr poptarts default mod and check what the flag on the hands is, but I think it's default (or 2) and there isn't a flag to make something DQ. You could try the no DQ flag and see if it reverses the effect, but I don't think it will.

You can add triggers and make it so it's an invisible system and the rest of the body dqs as normal though. So it's not a huge issue.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

i made the mod with boxing gloves, it worked one time and then it was over. the last time i checked it the hands gone wrong and they become sticks. I also dont know how to edit the mod again when i did that with the boxing gloves. anyone that can help?
oink oink (00)
Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
@ snake.

I don't think so. Find a copy of mr poptarts default mod and check what the flag on the hands is, but I think it's default (or 2) and there isn't a flag to make something DQ. You could try the no DQ flag and see if it reverses the effect, but I don't think it will.

You can add triggers and make it so it's an invisible system and the rest of the body dqs as normal though. So it's not a huge issue.

yeah, had to make trigger
Originally Posted by ehon View Post
I want to know how to make a mod, like is there a button in options or something?

Esc>Util>ModMaker
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
go to the mods page (top of forums) and find the mod there and dl it to your toribash/data/mods folder.

Or start a room in MP and type /set mod modname.tbm (eg /set mod aikido.tbm) and it'll dl that mod and install it for you.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

is there something like "density" for objects or that sort of thing to let tori go through them like in atmosphere script?