Toribash
Dear phantom,

Hello,my name is tyatie but my ingame name is Umadbro75.I am a 11 Year old 2nd dan blackbelt and I've been playing toribash for year or so.I would like to join this clan because I think that this clan has a lot of skill and potential for me. I know that I don't a lot of post cause I'm not that active but I'm a very cool person and and fun to play with.I had joined another clan but they weren't that active when I was on and I hope that this is an awesome and great clan to be a part in well that's if you let me join.I don't know how to make textures. But I'm a good seller with reasonable prices.I hope that you guys let me in but its alright if you don't.

From,tyatie
Legalize Loli's
Originally Posted by UmadBro75 View Post
Dear phantom,

Hello,my name is tyatie but my ingame name is Umadbro75.I am a 11 Year old 2nd dan blackbelt and I've been playing toribash for year or so.I would like to join this clan because I think that this clan has a lot of skill and potential for me. I know that I don't a lot of post cause I'm not that active but I'm a very cool person and and fun to play with.I had joined another clan but they weren't that active when I was on and I hope that this is an awesome and great clan to be a part in well that's if you let me join.I don't know how to make textures. But I'm a good seller with reasonable prices.I hope that you guys let me in but its alright if you don't.

From,tyatie

No. No spaces between sentences. Hate your name, as it shows immaturity. Lots of spelling errors. Too cocky. Also we are not looking for someone to baby sit and teach (My opinion).
Last edited by Yaksha; Jan 2, 2013 at 02:00 AM.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
No, because I am mad.
I may however change my vote if you post a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper that says, "I'm gay for Pandas"

If you don't do this, I will for sure keep my vote as a no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Oh man you must really be upset...either way as for me your name says it all for me.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by UmadBro75 View Post
Dear phantom,

From,tyatie

Go get hit in the face with a bag of lizard dicks.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Well I Am not too good at free form applications or any type of structured writing but here we go:

On a Side not I hope this doesn't seem like I'm applying for a Job

Sup' My names b3st3v3r but call me Ben, I'm 15 years old. I currently reside in England, tea and the Queen and all that, so I can speak respectable English. I'm in my last year of school and currently studying sociology although school does not seem to be my forte. I'm a 7th dan blackbelt although I rarely venture ingame and I am usually forum active if not checking that art and item markets I will be reading the discussion sections.

I would like to join Phantom as I can see it is a well established clan and I have some good friends and acquaintance's already in the clan and I believe both the clan and I would benefit from my joining/acceptance. I have previous experience with a variety of clans if you would like me to remember and list these please ask within reply. I am by no means effluent in TC but I don't really care hehe. I also believe that I cannot judge myself, so if you find it necessary to "Test my skills" ingame than just post here or throw me a PM,

If this application is insufficient I apologize,
All the b3st, b3st
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Yes, talented, respectable humorous but not immature and superb wordplay, I know I approve of him.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
He can only be accepted if he uploads a picture of himself holding a piece of paper that says, "I'm gay for Pandas"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation