Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
This

ALSO, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

As of now, applicants to [NO] must (unless told otherwise) submit a four to thirty-eight page essay regarding the philosophical implications of zombies, in addition to the standard application. At least four scholarly sources must be cited correctly according to the Chicago Manual of Style (this might be a good resource for that). Application essays will be evaluated according to quality of discussion, proper citing of appropriate sources, and (obviously) good usage of the English language.

Please, sir, abide by this format.
pls to be joiniz ur cln i wnt to am join so bad i need tc for my brother am hostipitalization
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
As of now, applicants to [NO] must (unless told otherwise) submit a four to thirty-eight page essay regarding the philosophical implications of zombies, in addition to the standard application. At least four scholarly sources must be cited correctly according to the Chicago Manual of Style (this might be a good resource for that). Application essays will be evaluated according to quality of discussion, proper citing of appropriate sources, and (obviously) good usage of the English language.

I thought these newfags would've learned this by now.
okay

how much should we send to your brother for his hospital bills

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i want to join [NO] i am a really good player

i really want to improve my fighting although i am already very good

favorite mod: aikido
best move: the shovel
favorite toribasher: [NO]evil
other details about me: no textures

all i can do now is hope you will invite me
no textures but a good basher